Delta Reserve Card From American Express
With the Delta Reserve Credit Card, you get a membership to the Delta Sky Club. Youll get free access, but guests will need to pay $29 per visit.;
While relaxing in the lounge, you can also enjoy food choices and complimentary drinks in some locations. Free Wi-Fi is available, and you can get help with your flight information at the club. There are more than 50 Delta Sky Club locations, and you can also access partner lounges in airports all over the world.
In addition to airport lounge access, this credit card comes with additional perks. You get your first checked bag free and priority boarding, along with an inflight discount. You can also earn miles faster with Miles Boost, as well as by spending on Delta purchases.
Access to Delta Sky Club Lounges
- Best for frequent Delta travelers
- Earn 80,000 bonus miles and 20,000 MQMs after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months
- 3X miles per dollar spent on purchases made directly with Delta and 1X miles for all other eligible purchases
- Terms apply
Best Options For Large Families:
If youre very loyal to either American Airlines or United Airlines, their premium cards may make the most sense for your family. Both provide access to their respective lounges for all immediate family members when flying on that airline.
If you want to try out lounges with a low annual fee commitment:;Hilton Honors Surpass or Business card has a $95 annual fee and gives you 10 Priority Pass visits per year that can be shared with guests. Note that these do not give you access to the restaurants in the Priority Pass network.
If your family has a year with lots of travel coming up, or just wants an easy option for getting a large family in: Citi Prestige Card! The downside to this card is that the travel insurances have recently been gutted, but it still does provide lounge access to the card holder and all immediate family members. So if you have a lot of kids, you can easily get your moneys worth. This can also be used at Priority Pass restaurants where each person gets $28 to spend!
If you are a family of 3 and you want a great all-around card with travel insurances and great redemptions: Go for the Sapphire Reserve. Or better yet, if you have travel a year away, get the Sapphire Preferred first and product change to the Reserve after youve held the Preferred for a year. If you have a family of 4-6, you will need to add an authorized user for $75 to get your whole family in.
Do you have more questions about lounge access? Leave a comment below so I can help answer!
Chase Sapphire Reserve: Best For Unlimited Priority Pass Lounge Visits
- High annual fee thats never waived
- Lower reward redemption value for merchandise
- Requires excellent personal credit
- Airport lounge access:;Enjoy access to more than 1,000 priority pass lounges worldwide for free prior to airline travel.
- Annual travel credit:;Youll receive a $300 annual travel credit that can be applied liberally toward your travel purchases.
- Auto rental collision damage waiver:;Coverage is primarymeaning it replaces any coverage your personal insurance might offerwhen renting for business purposes. It provides reimbursement up to the actual cash value of the vehicle for theft and collision damage for most cars in the U.S. and abroad.
- Trip delay insurance:;If your travel is delayed more than 12 hours or you require an overnight stay as a result of a delay, youre covered for unreimbursed expenses, such as meals and lodging, up to $500.
- Global Entry or TSA Pre® fee credit:;Receive a statement credit of up to $100 every four years as reimbursement for the application fee charged to your card.
- Trip cancellation and trip interruption insurance:;Covers up to $10,000 per trip for prepaid, nonrefundable travel expenses if your trip is cut short or interrupted by sickness or bad weather.
Recommended Reading: What Credit Score Is Needed For Allegiant Credit Card
Citi Prestige Credit Card
Prestige credit card is super-premium credit card by CitiBank, best for the frequent traveler who needs unlimited lounge access across the world due to their regular travel.
You will get complimentary unlimited priority pass lounge access at over 800 airports for primary as well as supplementary cardmembers.
- International Unlimited
- One complimentary golf lesson every month
- Life insurance cover of INR 3 Crores for death due to flight accidents
- Medical insurance cover of INR 50 Lacs for when traveling overseas
Us Bank Altitude Reserve Visa Infinite Card
This card earns 3 points per dollar on travel and mobile wallet purchases and 1 point per dollar on everything else.
Cardholders can redeem points for 1.5 cents apiece on airfare, hotels and car rentals . They can also count on 12 complimentary Gogo in-flight Wi-Fi passes each year, which can save them a chunk of change, plus reimbursement for a Global Entry or TSA PreCheck application once every four years .
Finally, this card comes with up to $325 in statement credits per cardmember year for purchases made directly from airlines, hotels, car rental companies, taxis, limousines, passenger trains and cruise lines, as well as the new categories of takeout, food delivery and dining.
Read Also: How To Check Your Visa Credit Card Balance
Popular Credit Cards That Offer Airport Lounge Access
The following cards offer airport lounge access through Priority Pass .
- Chase Sapphire Reserve® This is my single favorite travel rewards credit card, offering up to $300 in annual credits on travel purchases, 3x point bonuses on travel and restaurant purchases , and more. It has a $550 annual fee.
- Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card This $450-per-year Amex comes with up to $250 in annual statement credits at Hilton, plus Hilton Diamond status, huge point bonuses for eligible Hilton purchases, and other benefits.
- U.S. Bank Altitude Reserve Visa Infinite Card This travel rewards card charges $400 per year, and offers up to $325 in annual travel statement credits, and other valuable benefits.
Hilton Honors Aspire Card From American Express
The Hilton Honors Aspire Card from American Express* comes with Priority Pass Select membership, offering free access for the cardholder and up to two guests. It also offers other perks like automatic Hilton Diamond status, up to a $250 annual Hilton resort credit, up to a $250 airline fee credit per calendar year for your chosen airline, a free weekend night each year, and more, for a $450 annual fee,; Cardholders earn 14x points on Hilton purchases, 7x points on flights booked directly with airlines or with AmexTravel.com, car rentals booked with select rental car companies and dining at U.S. restaurants and 3x points on other purchases.
Recommended Reading: Can I Get My Credit Card Debt Forgiven
Full Benefits Of The Platinum Card From American Express
While the Platinum Card® from American Express does carry an annual fee of $695 , you could easily make up for that with its bonus points, money-saving credits, and travel benefits.
- Welcome offer of 100,000 Membership Rewards points after spending $6,000 in the first six months
- Earn 10x Membership Rewards points on eligible purchases at restaurants and at eligible small businesses, on up to $25,000 in combined purchases in your first six months of card membership.
- 5x Membership Rewards points per dollar spent directly with airlines or at amextravel.com
- Annual Fee: $695
to learn more about the Platinum Card from American Express
Jetprivilege Hdfc Bank Platinum
- Membership to domestic lounge programme, MasterCard lounge programme and VISA lounge programme
- Domestic lounge membership provides access to select domestic lounges in Indian airports.
- MasterCard lounge programme provides two complimentary lounge visits per quarter
- With VISA lounge programme, cardholders can get two complimentary lounge visits per quarter
- Members can enjoy comfortable seats, refreshments, free internet, LCD TVs, shower facilities and more.
Recommended Reading: How To Withdraw Money From Credit Card
American Express Singapore Airlines Krisflyer Ascend Credit Card
The Ascend is the American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Cards sophisticated older sister. Besides getting a higher earn rate for KrisFlyer miles, cardmembers get;4 complimentary vouchers to participating SATS Premier Lounges in Singapore and Plaza Premium Lounges worldwide. You also enjoy a complimentary one night stay at participating Hilton Properties each year.
If you spend more than $15,000 on eligible purchases at singaporeair.com on the card within the first 12 months, youre automatically upgraded to the KrisFlyer Elite Gold Membership tier. This unlocks KrisFlyer Gold Lounge access at Changi Airport and access to more than 900 Star Alliance Gold Lounges worldwide. You also get an additional 20kg check-in allowance.
SingSavers Exclusive Offer: Get S$265 worth of Bitcoin when you make your annual fee payment. The first 2,000 applicants get an extra S$100 worth of Bitcoin. Valid till 10 Oct 2021. T&Cs apply.
Centurion Card From American Express
Centurion®members can bring two additional guests or immediate family members intoAmex lounges with them free of charge, and can also buy day passes foradditional guests for $50 each.
This card is available by invitation only, sodont expect to see an application link anywhere online. While American Expressdoesnt publicly disclose the invitation criteria, its various fees can runthousands of dollars.
Don’t Miss: How To Transfer Money Off Credit Card
Delta Skymiles Reserve American Express Card
The Delta SkyMiles Reserve card from American Express is best for frequent Delta fliers. It offers complimentary access to the Delta Sky Club and the Centurion Lounge when flying Delta same-day. Two one-time guest passes to the Delta Sky Club are allotted each year. Guest passes to the Centurion Lounge are available for a per-visit fee.
First-time cardholders can take advantage of a welcome bonus of 80,000 bonus miles and 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles after spending $5,000 in purchases in the first 3 months as a cardholder. This offer expires 11/10/2021. Other benefits include earning 3 miles per dollar on Delta purchases and 1 mile per dollar on all other eligible purchases, the first checked bag free when flying Delta, priority boarding on Delta flights and 20% back on Delta in-flight purchases with your card.
Td First Class Travel Infinite
|20K TD Rewards = $100|
|Rewards:||3 Pts / Dollar Spent Bonus 1.5% or 3% return on purchases made through TD Travel|
|Ideal For:||People who want simplicityPeople who already bank at TD|
The TD First Class Travel Infinite Visa is a middle of the road offering. For people who have a relationship with TD, then the reduction in the annual fee moves this up to a much more attractive card. The return of 1.5% on all purchases is quite good and the insurances offered are great. I do not like the unnecessary complications of the rewards program. They seem to do everything such that 1 pt is ½ of a cent. This is fine except is causes some complicated mental math when comparing things. The 20K welcome bonus sounds great when 20K of most points represents $200. But it is a bit frustrating when you realize that it is only $100.
From a lounge access perspective, this card only offers a discount on the base Priority Pass membership. If you value that feature, this is not a card that will help you with that.
Recommended Reading: Is Paypal Credit Card Good
Icici Jet Privilege Sapphiro Credit Card
ICICI Jet Privilege Sapphiro offers 8 complementary domestic and 2 international lounge access every year. You can visit a maximum of 2 domestic lounges per quarter.
You will also get 2 spa sessions at Indian airports through complimentary Dragon pass membership every year.
ICICI Jet Privilege Sapphiro card is the best for you if you travel on JetAirways. You would save 5% discount on the base fare for all international and domestic air tickets booking on jetairways.com.
You will also get 10 JPMiles per Rs. 100 by spending on JetAirways.
- International 2
- 12,500 bonus JPMiles and an air ticket voucher
- 5,000 JPMiles and an air ticket voucher on every renewal
The welcome gifts are worth more than the annual fee.
- 5 JPMiles on domestic spends
- 7 JPMIles on international spends
- 1 JPMile on Insurance and utilities
- 2 international lounge visits and 2 spa sessions via DragonPass membership
- Dedicated check-in for the select domestic flight
- Complimentary excess baggage allowance of 10 Kgs and 5 Kgs
- 4 complimentary rounds/ lessons of golf every month
- Up to Rs. 500 off on the second movie ticket on BookMyShow twice every month
Compare And Apply For The Best Air Miles Credit Cards On Singsaver
Comparing credit cards with the most generous air miles rates has never been simpler at SingSaver.;Enjoy the most attractive sign-up offers including cash, Grab vouchers and wireless earbuds!
Besides complimentary airport lounge visits, air miles cards can also offer a whole lot more, if you know how to turbocharge their use to travel further, faster and cheaper. Heres a simple infographic showing how.
Read these next:
Read Also: How To Change Usps Address Without Credit Card
How To Choose The Right Credit Card For Airport Lounge Access
If youre struggling to decide among credit cards with lounge access, youll need to compare each card option based on several different factors. These tips can help:
- If you want a credit card with unlimited lounge access, picking an option with a Priority Pass Select membership is a smart move. But since the fees are higher for cards with unlimited plans, you can also consider cards with a set number of lounge visits per year. For example, the Hilton Honors American Express Surpass® Card only gives you 10 visits per membership year but the annual fee is just $95 .
- Figure out the type of rewards you want to earn. Look at the best credit cards for lounge access in terms of the points or miles they offer. Some cards will give you flexible rewards you can spend in more than one way, while others let you rack up airline miles or hotel points instead.
- Compare other perks you receive. All credit cards with lounge access charge an annual fee, but the benefits you receive can more than make up for it. Look at the welcome bonuses and ongoing rewards each of the top cards offers, and compare other perks like travel credits or credits for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck membership.
American Express Platinum Programs
The Platinum Club and Airport Club programs are 2 lounge access programs that American Express offers to its best card members. Basically these allow you access to the partner lounges by simply showing your Platinum American Express card.
These are programs that come included with the following credit cards:
- American Express Platinum
Don’t Miss: What Is The Best Credit Card For Military
Hdfc Infinia Credit Card
HDFC Infinia credit card offers maximum benefit, starting from lounge access to golf courses and even credit limit.
You can get unlimited access to 1000+ airport lounges across the globe with the Infinia credit card. Even the supplementary card member gets unlimited lounge access.
Note: you would need priority pass to show at the lounge to get the free access.
You would get a minimum credit limit of Rs 10 Lacs on Infinia credit card but you need 45 Lacs ITR to get HDFC Infinia credit card.
HDFC Bank Infinia VISA
- International Unlimited
Annual Fee Rs. 10,000
- 10 reward points for every Rs. 150 spent on hdfcbankinfinia.com, dining and flight bookings on airvistara.com
- 5 reward points on all other spends
- 2% foreign currency markup fee
- 15% across 3000+ restaurants
- Accidental death insurance of Rs. 3 Crore
- Medical emergency cover up to Rs. 50 Lacs during travel abroad
- Accidental death and permanent disability cover of Rs. 9 Lacs
- Card liability cover up to Rs. 9 Lacs
You would also get complimentary Vistara gold membership having benefits;
- 10 vistara points for every Rs. 100 spent on all vistara flights
- Additional 10 Kg Baggage allowance
- Guaranteed reservations in Economy Class
- Priority airport check-in, waitlist clearance, baggage handling and boarding
Note: Vistara gold membership comes with a validity of 1 year. After 1 year, you have to contact HDFC customer care if you wish to keep the membership.
Best Credit Cards For Airport Lounge Access 2021
By;Winston Sih;on November 27, 2020
Maximize your travel rewards with these top-rated cards offering a wide variety of perks.
Image by Rudy and Peter Skitterians from Pixabay
For a frequent traveller, lounge access can help ease a long plane journey, especially if you are stuck with multiple connections. Last summer, I was travelling to Toronto from Hong Kong, and after a 10-hour flight to Vancouver, it was nice to have access to food and drink, a quiet place to rest, entertainment options, a business centre andmy favourite parta shower, before continuing my journey.;
Of course, you can purchase one-time access to a lounge for a bit less than half the price of a yearly unlimited access subscription, such as Priority Pass. A variety of Canadian credit cards do offer lounge privileges included with the annual fee, but there are differences around how access is granted and which ones you can visit. Some cards offer unlimited access to select airport lounges, while others offer limited access each year. Figuring out how many times you will be travelling in a year may dictate which card you choose.
Recommended Reading: Does Walmart Credit Card Help Build Credit
Find Free Access With The Loungebuddy App
LoungeBuddy is an all-in-one app and website for all things lounge access. They have a comprehensive database of airports and lounges all around the world. Each lounge is displayed with photos, amenities, reviews, and details on how to access the lounge, be it with a travel credit card, frequent flyer status, or paid access.
The coolest feature of the app is that you can fill in your profile and check off the travel credit cards, lounge memberships, and elite statuses that you have, as well as whether you are an active US military member. The app will then automatically highlight the lounges that you have free access to based on your profile.
It’s also possible to purchase one-day lounge passes directly within the app, but you can only pay with an American Express card. Unfortunately, the app is iPhone only right now, but you can still research and purchase access to lounges on the website. For $10 USD free credit towards a lounge pass, , go to Settings > Credit, and enter the code guYu66zaHY