What Credit Score Do You Need For An Amazon Credit Card
For the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card, a credit score of 640 or better is recommended.
Rewards cards in general, including the Amazon Rewards cards typically require good to excellent credit as defined by FICO. Amazon generally defines a good score as above 680 and an excellent score as above 720.
If you have fair or poor credit, consider the Amazon Credit Builder Card as you can be approved even with limited or bad credit.
What Kind Of Credit Is Required For The Amazon Prime Rewards Signature Visa Card
Unlike the Amazon store card, which only requires fair credit, the Amazon Rewards Signature Visa cards both require a higher credit score because they are Visa credit cards.
Amazon.com offers both a store credit card that can only be used on Amazon.com orders and several co-branded Visa card options such as the that can be used anywhere Visa is accepted.
How Many Amazon Credit Cards Are There
The family of Amazon credit cards can get a little confusing, and not everyone’s online experience will look the same. There are two different cards, each with its own version for Prime members and non-Prime members.
The Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card is the matriarch of the family, with the best benefits available to those taking full advantage of Amazon Prime already.
If you don’t have a Prime account and don’t want one, you can apply for the Amazon Rewards VisaCard*. You’ll get a smaller welcome bonus and only 3% cash back at Whole Foods and Amazon, but the other major specs of this card are the same. Plus, there’s no annual fee.
The Amazon Prime StoreCard* is a good option if you’re a Prime member and want longer interest-free financing on larger purchases made at Amazon. However, it can only be used within the Amazon ecosystem. You’ll earn a small welcome bonus in the form of a $60 Amazon gift card upon approval and can finance a purchase for up to 24 months . If you don’t choose to use the financing, you’ll earn 5% cash back on Amazon purchases.
The non-Prime equivalent is the Amazon.com StoreCard*. It maintains the same specs as the Prime version, except you don’t have the option to earn cash back on Amazon purchases, even if you don’t use the financing option.
Recommended Reading: Td Prepaid Credit Card
Alternate Pick: Amex Everyday Preferred Credit Card*
If youre primarily looking for rewards on everyday spending, consider the Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card*. For an annual fee of $95 the card offers the following rewards: 3 points per dollar at U.S. supermarkets, on up to $6,000 per year in purchases , 2 points per dollar on U.S. gas stations and 1 point per dollar on other eligible purchases The welcome bonus will help you score some extra cash back on Amazon.com, too: 15,000 Membership Rewards points after making $1,000 in purchases in the first 3 months of account opening
Things To Know About The Amazoncom Store Card
Many or all of the products featured here are from our partners who compensate us. This may influence which products we write about and where and how the product appears on a page. However, this does not influence our evaluations. Our opinions are our own. Here is a list ofour partnersandhere’s how we make money.
For Amazon loyalists, applying for an Amazon-branded credit card that rewards you for your spending is a no-brainer. And thanks to the company’s diverse suite of credit cards, you will be able to earn rewards on your online shopping no matter your credit score.
For those with excellent credit, the offers the highest rewards rates on the most purchases. But shoppers with average or thin credit will still fare well with the brand’s closed-loop card, the Amazon.com Store Card, which is issued by Synchrony and comes in two versions .
The card doesn’t have an annual fee, though youll want to have to take advantage of the perks. So casual Amazon shoppers who arent tied to their Prime membership will probably be better off applying for a different cash-back credit card.
Here are five things to know about the Amazon.com Store Card:
Also Check: Ultacredit Card
Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card: Choose Cash
Amazon and Whole Foods shoppers earn a hefty 5% cash back. You’ll also get an Amazon gift card instantly upon approval.
Jaclyn is a CNET Money editor who found the sweet spot between her love for numbers and words. With several years covering business, personal finance and economics, she has consulted small businesses on their content strategies along the way. She is also experienced in real estate investing and contracts. Her tech interests include Tesla, SpaceX, The Boring Company and Neuralink.
How To Pay Your Amazon Credit Card Bill By Phone
You can make a payment of any size by calling Synchrony Banks automated payment system. You can also press zero to have a customer service representative assist you.
Here are the steps to pay your Amazon credit card bill by phone:
Don’t Miss: Alaska Airlines Credit Card No Annual Fee
Consider Pairing More Cards
If you have a card that caps the amount of elevated rewards you can earn at Amazon after a certain spending amount or that only allows you to snag big rewards in a bonus quarter, consider pairing it with another card that offers solid rewards on all purchases.
For example, say you own the Discover it® Cash Back card and Amazon is one of the bonus categories that quarter, earning you 5% cash back up to the quarterly maximum of $1,500 on spending when you activate. After you hit that $1,500 cap, any other spending at Amazon will only earn you 1% cash back. But, if you use a card like the Citi Double Cash which earns a 2% cash back on all purchases1% when purchases are made and another 1% when theyre paid off, you could beat what youd earn if you just paid with the Discover it® Cash Back card depending on how much you spend.
How To Delete Aws Account
If you dont like or you are done with all your AWS activities, then its better to close the AWS account if you dont want now.
To close the account, the first thing is you need to make sure to terminate all the resources before closing the account. Follow the below steps to terminate all the active AWS resources before closing the account.
The next step is to pay the remaining bills if you have any amount overdue.
Now you are done with the initial steps, Now the time to close the AWS account. Follow the below steps
Now, you are done with the complete steps to close your AWS account. You will receive a confirmation email that Your AWS account has been closed sucessfully.
Read Also: Cabelas No Interest Financing
Youre Our First Priorityevery Time
We believe everyone should be able to make financial decisions with confidence. And while our site doesnt feature every company or financial product available on the market, were proud that the guidance we offer, the information we provide and the tools we create are objective, independent, straightforward and free.
So how do we make money? Our partners compensate us. This may influence which products we review and write about , but it in no way affects our recommendations or advice, which are grounded in thousands of hours of research. Our partners cannot pay us to guarantee favorable reviews of their products or services.Here is a list of our partners.
Citi Custom Cash Card
With the Citi Custom Cash Card, the headline cash-back rate is 5% , and it automatically applies to your highest eligible spending category. If the 5% back at Whole Foods is the most appealing part of the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card, this card can give you 5% back at grocery stores beyond just Whole Foods. This includes supermarkets, meat or seafood stores, dairy stores, bakeries and miscellaneous convenience stores.
Spending categories also include restaurants, gas stations, select travel, select transit, select streaming services, drugstores, home improvement stores, fitness clubs and live entertainment. You’ll get a 0% introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months , so you don’t have to choose between cash back and interest-free financing. Additionally, you can earn a $200 welcome bonus by spending $750 on the card within the first three months of account opening .
Also Check: First Premier Credit Card Reviews
Getting Started With Your Amazon Credit Card
Once youre approved for your Amazon credit card, youll want to do a few things to set yourself up for credit success.
How To Pay An Amazon Credit Card
To complete your payment for your or Amazon Rewards Visa Signature, follow these steps:
1. If you have not set up an online Chase account yet, go to . If you have already set it up, sign in to your online Chase account.
2. Scroll down to locate your Amazon Visa Card and click Pay credit card.
3. Select Statement Balance, Current Balance, Minimum Due or specify another amount youd like to pay. Then, click Next.
4. Verify that the payment information is correct and click Schedule Payment.
To complete your payment for your Amazon Store Card or your Amazon Secured Card, follow these steps.
1. Sign in to your Synchrony Bank account at or link your Amazon and Synchrony accounts at to navigate directly to Synchrony from the Amazon site.
2. Hover over Payments at the top of the page, and then scroll down and click Make a Payment.
3. Select Minimum Payment, Statement Balance , Current Balance or Other.
4. Enter your banks routing number and checking account information in the requested fields and confirm your banking information.
5. Verify that the information is correct and click Make a Payment.
You May Like: Cabelas Credit
Apply For An Amazon Business American Express Card
All Amazon customers seeking a business purpose Card are welcome to applynot just Amazon Business customers. The Card benefits are designed for the needs of business owners, and Card Members who also have an Amazon Business account can take advantage of the enhanced data views available with the Card. If you are approved for the Amazon Business American Express Card, you will have the opportunity to take advantage of expedited registration for a new Amazon Business account .
Apply for an Amazon Business American Express Card by following the steps described below.
- To apply for an Amazon Business American Express Card, you need to be authorized by your company to make financial decisions on its behalf. Only qualified individuals age 18 or over may be approved for a Card Account.
- If you apply on behalf of a corporation or partnership, you will also need information on all Beneficial Owners , and the Federal Tax Identifier for your business.
Amazon Prime Video Subscription Plans
Let’s assume you have decided that you want to use Amazon Prime Video but you aren’t sure what plan to go for. Amazon Prime has two basic plans for its subscribers with a few other unofficial plans.
- The Prime Video Monthly Plan: This is $8.99 for a month and with this, three devices can stream at the same time, with 1080p and 4K. This is currently the cheapest plan Amazon Prime Video has. You get to watch just Prime Video Content.
- Prime Monthly: This costs $12.99 per month same benefits as the one above but with a little bit extra. You get a free two-day shipping and same day shipping where it is necessary, unrestricted Kindle reading and music streaming with Amazon Music plus unlimited pictures storage on Amazon Photos.
The following are the extra plans.
- Prime Medicaid: This costs $5.99 and applies to users who are eligible for Prime EBT. Once you qualify or are qualified, you have all the benefits of Amazon Prime Video.
- Prime Student: This costs $6.49 and is applicable only to students just as the name signifies. If you’re a qualifying student, this is definitely for you. It costs just $59.00 which makes it quite the cheapest plan out of all the plans offered by Amazon Prime Video.
Which plan is best?
Read Also: Td Bank Gift Card Balance Checker
How To Apply For An Amazon Prime Credit Card
If you meet all the above mentioned requirements, you definitely can apply for an Amazon card. These are steps to follow on your Amazon app:
- Launch the Amazon app on your phone.
- In the search box just type Amazon Credit Card and search out.
- On the next screen, a small pop up will come to your view. Tap it and proceed.
- Now just simply the tap the apply button.
- Right from here you will require to enter some of your personal details such as address, contact details, and social security number.
- You might have to give details about your annual income as well.
- Follow all the onscreen instructions and accept the terms and conditions applicable for your Amazon card.
- Once check all the details you have entered and make sure you have entered the correct information.
- If everything looks fine, tap the submit application button.
- Now you might have to wait to hear back from Amazon. Within just 2-3 days you will get the approval.
- Within 7-10 days you will get your physical Amazon credit card at your doorstep.
Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Versus Amazon Rewards Visa
If you are looking to earn rewards on everyday purchases, then you should get either the Amazon Rewards Card or the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card. While both are no-annual-fee cards, the main difference is whether or not you have an Amazon Prime membership. Prime members will be able to earn 5% back at Amazon and Whole Foods. Whereas, non-Prime members will only earn 3% back for the same purchases.
You May Like: Best Buy Credit Login Citi
How To Increase Credit Card Limit For Amazon Purchases
If youre interested in a credit line increase on your card for the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card or the Amazon Rewards Visa Card, contact Chase directly either via phone at 1-800-432-3117 or log into your account and use the chat function to connect with a customer service representative to make your request.
If youre interested in a credit line increase on your Amazon Secured Card, please call Synchrony Bank at 1-866-634-8379, or go to Synchrony Banks e-servicing site and under Account Services at the top of the screen, select Credit Line Increase, to see if you are eligible.
How Do I Find My Amazon Credit Card Number
You can manage your Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card or Amazon Rewards Visa Card account online with Chase by logging in at Chase. Your full credit card number can be found on the front of the hard plastic or metal card that is mailed to you within 7 to 10 business days after approval. If you dont have your full credit card number, please call Chase. For bank contact information, see Customer Service for Financial Institutions.
To access and manage your online Amazon Store Card or Amazon Secured Card account, visit Synchrony Bank. To create an account, youll need your full credit card number, which can be found on the front of the hard plastic card that is mailed to you within 7 to 10 business days after approval. If you dont have your full credit card number, please call Synchrony Bank. For bank contact information, see Customer Service for Financial Institutions.
Read Also: Cabelas Club Master Card