How Can I Make A Payment On My Indigo Credit Card
The most convenient way of paying your Indigo Credit Card statement is online or by phone at 946-9545. You can also send your payment by mail. The minimum monthly payment for the Indigo Credit Card is $40, or 7% of your debt, whichever is greater.
Heres how to use your Indigo Credit Card to make a payment:
- Pay Online: Log in to your Indigo account and proceed to the Bill Pay tab. Enter your bank accounts routing and account numbers, as well as the amount and date you wish the payment to be made. To ensure that your payment is credited the same day, submit it by 5 p.m. Pacific Time. Payments received after 5 p.m. will be credited the following calendar day.
- Via mobile phone: Making a payment by using your phone is also an option. Call the Indigo Credit Card client support line at 946-9545 to do so. Before connecting you to a representative, you will be prompted to verify your account number.
- : You can also mail your cheque or money order as an alternative. The following is the address: Genesis FS Card ServicesPO Box 4477Beaverton, OR 97076-4477
Its critical that the Indigo Credit Card payment is credited by the due date every month. Be careful to give yourself at least 7 business days for your money to arrive if youre mailing it in. Late payments will incur a $40 fee, as well as a penalty APR. Your credit score will suffer if you make late or missed payments, and the Indigo Credit Card is designed for people with poor credit, so you dont want to make things worse.
How To Use Your Indigo Card
Your Indigo Card can be used anywhere that Mastercard is accepted. That means you can use it for shopping, online purchases, and even to withdraw cash from ATMs. Heres how to get started:
1. Activate your card. You can do this by phone or online. Once your card is activated, youll be able to set up a 4-digit PIN.
2. Start using your card. You can use your Indigo Card anywhere Mastercard is accepted, including millions of retailers worldwide and online.
3. Withdraw cash from ATMs. You can also use your Indigo Card to withdraw cash from any ATM that accepts Mastercard. Just look for the Mastercard logo at the ATM.
4. Check your balance and transactions. To keep track of your spending, you can check your balance and transactions online or by phone. You can also sign up for text or email alerts to help you stay on top of your account activity.
Indigo Master Card Login Registration
Before indigo master card users can access the indigo Mastercard, you are required to register for an indigo master card login portal. Here is how to register for the Indigo master card login online portal:
- Access indigo master card official portal indigocard.com
- Select log in from the homepage of indigo MasterCard
- Tap on register to start with the registration processes
- Provide the necessary details and requirements needed to register for Indigo master card
- Provide your financial information and data accurately
- Create a unique username and a relevant password that you can remember
- Proceed to register
- You will receive a confirmation email with important details
- Follow prompt to verify your indigo master card portal
Also Check: When Should You Pay Off Your Credit Card
How Can I Register For Indigocard
To register for the IndigoCard Login account, the respective card must be activated with the official portal.
- Users must first go to the IndigoCard website at www.indigocard.com to begin the procedure.
- On the top right corner of the site, click on the Register tab, which will be redirected to the registration section.
- Now, enter the IndigoCard number, which is mentioned on the front of the card.
- Enter the birth date.
- Then enter the SSN in the subsequent section.
- Press the next tab twice to proceed further.
- On the redirected page, check all the entered details and click on the submit tab.
The steps stated above will complete the registration procedure, after which the relevant cardholder can access the account easily.
Why Should You Use This Myindigocard Portal
You might have been told that approval will require good credit scores, and creditworthiness can be an issue for certain.
However, a well-planned approach will help you improve your credit score and get in the right direction to apply for a credit card. In this case, MyIndigoCard can help you make sure that you can get a credit card.
One of the most significant advantages that are associated with the use of MyIndigoCard include:
- Its annual interest rate stands at 23.9 percent. This is a lot lower than other credit cards available in this market.
- MyIndigoCard Login is an extremely flexible option, with annual fees that vary from $0 to $99. The decision is based on your credit score. However, not all users are eligible for a zero-cost commission.
- The approval and application process is significantly less complicated when compared to other credit cards readily available on the market.
- A deposit or some other form of payment is required. Therefore, the MyIndigoCard.com site could be your reliable source of financing when youre bankrupt.
Please note that its crucial to know that MyIndigoCard does not provide incentives, and, as mentioned previously, credits are figured out before the time of purchase.
Read Also: How To Sign Up For Netflix Without Credit Card
Who Is Eligible For The Indigo Master Card Login
Indigo Master Card Login holders can prequalify, prequalification is not a total approval you just need to submit your pre-qualification form to get access to any of the options listed below:
- A card with no annual fee
- A card with an annual fee of $50
Your choice is dependent on your financial situation, and how better your financial situation is. The better your financial situation the more you are likely to qualify for the Indigo master card with no annual fee at www.myindigocard.com
Indigo Platinum Mastercard Credit Card Reviews And Complaints
Customers have mixed reviews for the Indigo® Platinum Mastercard® Credit Card. Some cardholders say payments post quickly and the card helped them improve their credit. Others say theyve received low credit limits, the customer service is confusing and it can be difficult to complete payments.
Celtic Bank isnt accredited by the Better Business Bureau . It earns a B rating from the agency. As of October 2020, it has over 90 customer complaints however, according to the BBB, half of them have been answered or resolved.
Recommended Reading: Where Can I Use My First Premier Credit Card
Wwwmyindigocardcom Login Account Myindigocard Login Step By Step Guide
Once you have activated your MyIndigoCard, You must log in to the Indigo Card account to access your account information and the history of your transactions. Accessing your Indigo Card account through your login is easy and rarely requires any effort.
www.myindigocard.com has been trying to create an online portal that is extremely user-friendly and secure to a great degree. Take a look at the MyIndigoCard login process below:
- The first step is to go to your MyIndigoCard website at www.indigocard.com
- Now, you must fill in the MyIndigoCard username and password you entered when registering.
- Please make sure that your login credentials are valid.
- If you do not provide the correct password three times, your login will be blocked for up to 15 minutes.
- After checking your login credentials, you can click the Login button to log into your login account.
Follow The Instructions Of The Customer Service Department
You may have to return your loved ones credit card to the company using this mailing address:
Genesis FS Card ServicesPO Box 4477Beaverton, OR 97076-4477
Canceling your loved ones credit card may be a simple process if there was no balance on the account and there werent any automated charges occurring on it each month. However, if there was a balance on the account, a co-owner on the account, or an authorized user, you may have to go through additional steps to close the account. For example, a joint cardholder may have to close the current account and apply for a new one.
Also Check: How To Get Cash From Credit Card
How To Register On The Myindigocardcom Portal
Existing Credit Cardholders can register online and avail of the benefits of paperless statements, 24/7 online account access, and an online bill payment facility.
Benefits of online registration:
All registered members can access the below-mentioned services and facilities.
- Pay your Indigo card bill online through the official website.
- Enroll for the paperless statement and received your statement every month through email.
- Setup and manage important text and email alerts.
- Manage your profile and edit your phone number or email id, etc.
- Check your account summary, credit balance, due date, credit limit, etc.
- Receive a copy of your card agreement online through email.
Please check the below-mentioned registration process.
Step 1: Open the official website www.myindigocard.com.
Step 2: Click the Register link. The registration link is located at the top bar and on the homepage.
Step 3: After clicking the Register link a new registration form will appear on the next screen.
Step 4: In this registration form fill in your Account Number, Date Of Birth, and Social Security Number. After that click the Next button.
Step 5: After that, complete the rest of the registration process and make a user name and password to access your Indigo Credit Card account online.
My Indigo Card Activation Using Mobile
If you are unable to activate your MyIndigoCard Login using the myindigocard.com website, do not despair you may do it via your mobile device.
- To activate your My Indigo account, dial 1-866-946-9545 from your cell phone.
- You can immediately contact a Call Center Representative by hitting #.
- Then tell the Call Center Representative about your situation.
- In a short time, your My Indigo Card will be activated.
Recommended Reading: How To Buy Visa Gift Card With Credit Card
Instructions For Activating Your My Indigo Card Online
You are required to complete the following steps in order to activate your Indigocard:
To get started, navigate to the MyIndigoCard login page on the official website, which can be found at www.indigocard.com.
At this moment, I need you to provide both your username and your password.
After that, Id appreciate it if you could click on the Login link.
It is now up to you to devise a personal identification number for use with your card.
Please press the activation button as soon as you have finished reading this to ensure that the process is completed successfully.
Myindigocard Activation Via Mobile:
If youre not aware of the activation process of your MyIndigoCard on the web, dont fret! The option to enable your MyIndigoCard is on your mobile, and follow the following steps to get it done.
If your credit card has been stolen or lost, contact us immediately at 1-888-260-432. If your card was stolen or lost and used without your consent, it is not accountable for the costs.
- For activation of the functionality, MyIndigoCard, Please dial the number below from your mobile.
- Then, press #to contact your Call representative at the centre directly.
- After youve explained your information to the representative at the call centre.
- The IndigoCard is scheduled to be active shortly.
Recommended Reading: Does Credit Card Debt Fall Off After 7 Years
Forgot User Id Or Password
On the login page, click on Forgot Your Username and password? and two options will appear on the next page.
To reset your password, enter your user name, the last four digits of your credit card, your date of birth, and your social security number, and click on Reset Password.
To retrieve your user ID, scroll down to find the corresponding option and enter your email address, he last four digits of your credit card, your date of birth, and your social security number. Then, click on Request Username.
Which One A Debit Card Or A Credit Card Is The Better Option To Use
Because the bank account that the debit card is tied to is linked to your bank balance, the limit that is placed on the card is determined by how much money you have in your bank account. Credit cards, in contrast to debit cards, provide you the freedom to make transactions on credit regardless of the amount of money in your account. Despite this, each credit card, regardless of the bank that issued it, has a restriction on the number of transactions that may be made using your credit.
You May Like: Where To Buy Vanilla Visa Gift Card
Setup Autopay For Even More Convenience
Setup Autopay and ensure your payments are made on time every month. Avoid the worry of making payments with Autopay.
Indigo is a registered trademark of Genesis FS Card Services, Inc. The Indigo Platinum Mastercard is issued by Celtic Bank, a Utah-Chartered Industrial Bank,Member FDIC, and serviced by Genesis FS Card Services, Inc. PO Box 4477 Beaverton, OR 97076-4477
How Can You Remove An Authorized User On Your Indigo Card
According to the legalese found on the Indigo website, if you have a joint account and want to remove one of the names from the account, you must send a written request signed by both cardholders and return the cards to the company.
If there is a balance on the account, neither party can be released from this financial obligation for the balance unless Indigo agrees to the arrangement in writing. In some cases, you might need to reapply for a new card to go from a joint account to an individual account.
If you have an authorized user on your account that you wish to remove, you must contact the customer service department and request their removal. This may not happen immediately, as the company asks for a reasonable amount of time to process it.
You also must immediately destroy all cards in their possession and cancel all of the automatic billing arrangements assigned to the account. Of course, any charges that occur during this processing time will need to be paid by you.
An authorized user may remove themselves from your account upon their request. However, the company also states that this authorized user can be removed by them for any reason. In some cases, Indigo may close your existing account and issue a new card with a new account number to the account owner.
You May Like: What Is Super Visa Canada
Indigo Credit Card Login Procedure
After the first-time registration, you may log in to the portal with the help of the below steps. All you just need is your username and password which you have created while registering your online account.
- You must have registered and got your username and password for login purposes.
- You are using a secure and trusted device to access your account.
- An uninterrupted internet connection must be available.
Myindigocard login process:
Step 1: Open the official portal.
Step 2: You will see my account link in the top right corner. Click this link or you may directly visit the myindigocard.com link.
Step 3: In this login form, enter your user name, and password and click the Login button.
After successful login, you can perform various tasks, pay online bills, check your previous statements and transaction history, etc.
How Do I Contact The Indigo Credit Card
When you seek a credit limit, card issuers and banks evaluate a number of variables, including:
- History of credit
- Payments that are past due or payments that are made on time
- Your earnings
- Your credit rating
- When you apply for a new credit line, such as a loan or credit card, a hard inquiry occurs.
- Your usage rate is rather high.
Also Check: How To Get Money Out Of Your Credit Card
Charges For The Indigo Card
Based on your credit scores, cardholders might not be allowed to charge an annual fee to the Indigo cards. However, if a cardholder is in poor standing, the card will likely have an annual charge of $ 59 or 99.
The annual cost is reduced from $99 in the first year and drops to $ 75 for current cardholders that use Indigo cards. Indigo card.
Heres What Happens If You Dont Pay Your Credit Card:
- If you pay the minimum required but not the full balance due: Your total unpaid balance will accrue interest at your cards normal . Youll also lose your grace period, so new purchases will accrue interest right away, too.
- If you dont pay at all: Your account will be reported as past-due to the credit bureaus after two missed due dates. That will hurt your credit score. In addition, a late fee of up to $40 may be tacked onto your balance . Your issuer may also apply a penalty APR to new purchases, though they must inform you 45 days in advance.
- If you get 60 days behind on minimum payments: The issuer can apply a penalty APR to your entire existing balance.
- If you get 180 days behind on minimum payments: The credit card company will have to charge off your debt . But that doesnt mean theyll stop trying to get you to pay. They may sell your debt to a collections agency, or they may choose to sue you.
- If you dont pay for 3-15 years: You are vulnerable to a lawsuit, depending on which state you live in. Time-barred debt is not a valid defense until your states statute of limitations runs out. If you lose a lawsuit and are ordered to pay, you might have your wages or bank account garnished.
So the bottom line is that you should always try to make at least the minimum payment on your credit card. Sure, youll still owe interest, but you wont have to deal with the other negative consequences of not paying your credit card at all.
Also Check: What To Put For Monthly Housing Payment Credit Card Application