How Do I Get Information On My Desjardins Credit Card Balance And Transactions
Online on AccèsD
You can see your Desjardins credit card account online on AccèsD. Check your account balance and recent transactions, and see your monthly statements.
If you are a caisse member and want to register for AccèsD, call 514-522-2373 or 1-800-CAISSES , 6:00 a.m. to midnight, 7 days a week.
If you are not a caisse member, call the customer service department at 514-397-4415 or 1-800-363-3380 . Business hours are Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Saturday to Sunday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m..
Video Transcript: How To Check The Balance On Your Best Buy Gift Cardvideo Transcript
I’m Shelley Hunter, Gift Card Girlfriend, and I’m wanting to give you a quick tip on checking a balance on your gift card.
If you have a gift card and you want to know how much money you have to spend on the card, then look on the back of the card. You should find a telephone number you can call or a web address that you can check to find out how much money is on the card.
So I’ve got some gift cards here from Nike, Sephora, Old Navy, and Target, and on the back of each one of these cards is a telephone number and a website address that I can check to find the gift card balance.
Now some gift cards are a little tricky. Gift cards to places like iTunes or Amazon often require you to link a card to your account in order to find out what the balance is, but in general, if you look at the back of the card, there will be an easy place to call or look online to find out how much money is on your card.
How To Make A Best Buy Credit Card Payment By Mail
To pay your Best Buy credit card by mail, youll need to send a check or money order along with your account number. The address you send it to depends on the type of card you have.
If youre paying a My Best Buy credit card account, send the payment to:
My Best Buy Credit Card PaymentsP.O. Box 9001007
To pay your My Best Buy Visa bill, send the payment to:
My Best Buy Visa Card PaymentsP.O. Box 78009Phoenix, AZ 85062-8009
If youre making a late bill payment on either Best Buy credit card and want the payment to arrive the next day, use this address:
Attn: Consumer Payment Dept.Building 9, Suite 910Louisville, KY 40213
For My Best Buy , address the envelope to My Best Buy Credit Card Overnight Delivery/Express Payment. For the Visa-branded account, address your payment to My Best Buy Visa Credit Card Overnight Delivery/Express Payments.
This article has been updated with additional reporting since its original publication.
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by Citibank. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author alone and have not been endorsed by Citibank.
Read Also: Who Is Walmart Credit Card Through
Should You Get This Card
The My Best Buy Visa Credit Card is geared toward true Best Buy enthusiasts who would never consider redeeming their rewards elsewhere. Everyone else can do better.
Best Buy isnt a common credit card rewards category among other cash back cards, which can increase this cards appeal for frequent shoppers. But there are other rewards card options. The U.S. Bank Cash+ Visa Signature Card, for one, offers electronics stores among its 5% cash back categories. Or, you can earn a flat 2% cash back on every purchase, including at Best Buy, with a card like Citi® Double Cash.
As for financing, Best Buys deferred interest options are only available for purchases over $299. For some options such as 24 months no interest on select exercise equipment over $799 youll need to spend much more than that. Not only do you risk paying back all that interest if you dont pay the purchase off in full by the end of the period, but you also wont earn any rewards on your financed purchases. There are plenty of better options for introductory 0% APRs that dont charge deferred interest and even offer rewards on your purchase.
The other bonus rewards categories do offer competitive cash back rewards, but youre still stuck with only Best Buy rewards certificates as your redemption option.
Best Buy Membership Cancelation
You can quickly terminate your membership anytime you want by either sending an e-mail or making a phone call to buy customer care service best. Whenever your account if canceled be it by you or by Best Buy, you will lose any of the remaining points. In case your account has a negative balance point Best Buy will cancel or reverse any or all of the excellent points immediately as well as reward certificates issued.
Furthermore, Best Buy may not offer you any reward certificate in case they terminate your account. In case you violet any Best Buy terms, they will reserve the right of issuing you with another account in the future.
Read Also: Which Credit Cards Don’t Charge International Transaction Fees
Best Buy Terms & Conditions
- The Gift Cards are redeemable in any of the USA or Puerto Rico Best Buy retail location whereas online is at bestbuy.com were available for services or merchandise including Geek squad and Magnolia home theater. Furthermore, you cannot redeem prepaid open-loop cards.
- There is no expiration date available as well there are no fees charged.
- You cannot redeem the Gift Card for cash.
- Lost, damaged, or stolen Gift Cards are replaced only with the availability of a valid proof of purchase.
- There is neither a credit card nor a debit card.
- It is not correct as payment on a Best Buy credit card.
- You cannot purchase Best Buy an e-Gift Card using an international credit card.
- You can check Best Buy Gift Card balance at any Best Buy a retail shop in the U.S. and Puerto Rico, or you can use online platform bestbuy.com or contact Best Buy customer care service.
What Are The Best Casino Rewards Programs
If you frequent casino resorts, it might be worth considering a casino membership program. Smaller brands will offer free buffet dinner passes, play vouchers, and free nights. Larger brands will have a chain of casinos and resorts to earn rewards from.
- Winstar is a stand-alone casino in Thackerville, Oklahoma is the worlds largest casino in the world. With a rewards program that lets you earn points for concierge treatment and free nights.
- M Life – This program encompasses every property under MGM Resorts InternationalÃ¢â¬â¢s umbrella. Meaning: It offers rewards at more properties than any other program in Las Vegas. M Life has a partnership with Hyatt to earn credit toward World of Hyatt elite status and receive a matched M life Rewards tier level.
- Ceasers Reward has a portfolio of properties that also offers several low-cost options for those who may want to stretch their vacation budget over several trips to Vegas.
Recommended Reading: How To Pay Best Buy Credit Card On App
My Best Buy Visa Card / Credit Card
For every $1 spent on a qualifying purchase or net purchases my Best Buy Visa card and my Best Buy Credit card will be receiving bonus points. Furthermore, core members will earn 2 points for every $1 spent while elite members will receive 1.5 points for every $1 spent and elite plus members will receive 1.75 points for every $1 spent. Promotional credit purchases are not eligible for bonus or base points.
Nonetheless, my Best Buy visa card members you will be receiving 1 bonus for every $2 spent on qualifying net purchases. Additionally, some limited time promotions may be applied for net purchase made outside Best Buy properties which will enable members to earn additional bonus points.
The Number On My Monthly Statement Is Not The Same As The Number On My Visa Desjardins Card Why
For administrative reasons, you have both a Desjardins credit card account number and a Desjardins credit card number. Only the two last digits are different. Payments can be made using the account number as well as the credit card number. However, the account number is not valid for making purchases.
If you need to make a correction to your information on file with the credit bureau , send us a written request to:
Collection Department 450, boulevard de Maisonneuve OuestMontréal H3A 0H2
Fax: 514-397-1495 or 1-866-397-1495 .
Please include any documents that would support your request as well as the credit bureau report that shows the erroneous information.
If you use AccèsD, you can apply for an upgrade or new card online:
- Log in to AccèsD.
- Click on Cards, loans and credit.
- Select the appropriate credit card, click on More options in the right-hand menu, and then on Manage this account.
- In the Desjardins Card Services section in the left-hand menu, click on Apply for a credit card.
- In the Personal information section, check the Replace current card box.
Recommended Reading: Valero.com Credit Card
Best Buy Store Card Vs Best Buy Visa
The Best Buy Credit Card can only be used at Best Buy. You can earn 5% back in rewards and another 1% if you’re an elite plus cardholder. You also get flexible financing options if you’re making larger purchases and have a credit limit that fits.
The Visa card, on the other hand, can also be used anywhere Visa is accepted. Not only do you get the same perks as the in-store credit card, but you also get 3% back in rewards on gas purchases, 2% on dining, and 1% back on other purchases. Rewards can be used toward future Best Buy purchases.
But there is a catch. Expect to pay higher-than-average interest on the cardthe same way you would with any other store credit card. The annual percentage rate for both cards is 25.24% on regular purchases and both charge $40 for late payments. The Visa card charges 27.99% for cash advances plus a fee of $10 or 5% of the cash advancewhichever is greater.
Make sure you apply for a store credit card where you shop frequently and, once approved, keep up with payments to protect the integrity of your credit score.
User Id And Password Guidelines
The perfect secure password is easy to remember, but difficult for outsiders to guess. Keep these tips in mind when creating your User ID and Password.
- Review the current Citibank Vulgar Language Policy.
- Make your User ID and Password two distinct entries.
- Make your User ID and Password different from the Security Word you provided when you applied for your card.
- Use phrases that combine spaces and words . NOTE: 1 space only between each word or character.
You should not:
- Use your name.
- Use multiple consecutive spaces.
- Use more than three consecutive or sequential digits unless your User ID is an email address .
- Use a single word that can be found in the dictionary.
- Use something readily identifiable, such as your name, birthday, spouse or child’s name, Social Security Number, phone number or street address. These can be traced directly to you and are easy for potential hackers to guess.
- Use letters or numbers that are near each other on the keyboard .
Need more suggestions? Have some fun and try one of these formulas:
- Choose a meaningful phrase with 6-8 words in it and take the first character of each word to make your password: wboh9ya.
- Insert two digits into a word .
- Replace the vowels or other letters in a short phrase with numbers or other characters.
- Misspell a word, drop some letters, add other characters, or make up crazy words using symbols instead of vowels or consonants.
- Drop the vowels in a long word . Even better, add some numbers .
You May Like: What Is The Annual Fee For First Premier Credit Card
What Are The Best Rewards Credit Cards
Many credit card companies offer special offers for signing up. To be approved for one of these reward credit cards, you’ll have to have a decent credit score. Premium credit cards can have hefty fees.
- Citi Double Cash Card is an easy to use credit card with 2% unlimited cash back on every purchase you make. There are no annual fees.
- Chase Freedom Card boasts a high 5% cash back on rotating categories. There are no annual fees.
- Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card has a high 3x points towards multiple categories: dining, travel, gas, and steaming. There are no annual fees.
- Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card was named “the Best Travel Card” by CNBC in 2018. 2x miles on every purchase every day. It does have an annual fee of $95.
- Blue Cash Prefered from American Express best for streaming video subscriptions, groceries, gas, and commuting. Upwards to 6% cashback on some categories but has a $95 annual fee.
Ask Gift Card Girlfriend
Have a gift card balance check question for Gift Card Girlfriend?
Gift Card Girlfriend Tip: I always check the balance of my gift cards before going shopping to make sure there are no surprises at the cash register. I want to know exactly how much I can spend in order to use the full value of the gift card.
Don’t Miss: Netflix Free Trial Without Card
Enrollment In Credit Card Paperless Statements And E
We send cardholders various types of legal notices, including notices of increases or decreases in credit lines, privacy notices, account updates and statements. Currently, we can provide some of these legal notices, including statements, electronically. We are working towards being able to provide all of these legal notices electronically. When we are able to provide all legal notices electronically, we will notify you by email. In the meantime, if you choose to receive legal notices electronically, you will need to monitor both your U.S. postal mailbox and your email inbox for legal notices.To receive your legal notices electronically, your computer must be capable of printing or storing email, web pages and documents in PDF format and your browser must meet minimum system requirements.
Reward Certificates Offered By Best Buy
When you earn 250 my Best Buy points, you will receive a $5 reward certificate. The reward certificates are tokens that will be used for a discount on your future purchase at any of the participating properties. Moreover, reward certificates cannot be transferred and may be redeemed by the member to whom it was issued. You will only use the reward certificate once and their expiry time is 11.59 p.m. C.T. on the date of expiration shown on the reward certificate. Unless it is noted on the reward certificate otherwise, every reward certificate expires in 60 days from the issuance. Furthermore, the reward certificate has no cash value, and there will no change is given for any reward certificate redemption.
Also Check: Macy’s/mymacyscard
What Criteria Is Needed To Submit A Business Credit Card Application
Once you’ve discovered your personal and business credit score, decided which type of card you want and which credit card issuer you want to use, it’s time to submit your application. However, to make that process easier, you want to gather all your information in advance.
Each company issuing business credit cards has its own criteria and material requests. Typical information they’ll want to know is:
- Business name: the company’s legal name and DBA if there is one
- Business address: physical and mailing
- Business phone number
- Business type: corporation, partnership, LLC, sole proprietorship
- Industry: retail, technology, manufacturing, construction, etc.
- Age: how long has the business be running
- Revenue: current revenue and revenue projections or expectations
- Expenses: monthly and/or annual
- Personal credit score: typically looking for scores of 670 or higher
- Personal guarantee: from the business owner and/or their partners to cover the debt
- Social security number, date of birth and personal income: of the person applying for the business credit card
Once you’ve gathered your information, you can apply for a credit card. Most card issuers have a secure online portal for the application. For some banks, you can also apply in person. It can take anywhere from a few minutes to two weeks to learn if you’ve been approved. Then, if approved, it can take up to two weeks to receive your card.
Request A Paper Copy Of An Account Statement
You can view your monthly credit card statements for the last 10 years free on AccèsD, by clicking on the Statements and documents icon in the right-hand menu. Click under Monthly statements. If you have not yet registered for this service, see Register for online account statements.
If the statement you need is older than those available online, you can order a hard copy of one or more statements.
Read Also: How Can I Pay My Macy’s Credit Card Bill
How Do I Apply For The My Best Buy Credit Cards
You can apply now for the My Best Buy Credit Card and My Best Buy Visa card by . However, the application process is a bit different than most cards.
Its important to note that you cant apply for a particular card. Instead, youll first be considered for the My Best Buy Platinum Visa account. If you dont qualify, youll next be considered for the My Best Buy Credit Card account. If you dont get approved for that one, youll be considered next for a My Best Buy Visa Gold account. The Best Buy Visa Gold carries an annual fee of $59.
Elite Vs Elite Plus Status At Best Buy
Best Buy operates the My Best Buy Rewards program that is free for anyone to join.
The program’s benefits include rewards on every Best Buy purchase, free shipping, and special offers.
However, there are two other program tiers that can provide even more perks for the frequent Best Buy shopper: Elite and Elite Plus.
The rewards earned under all Best Buy cards will be saved under the My Best Buy Rewards program.
Elite and Elite Plus statuses in this program require $1,500 and $3,500 in purchases per calendar year, respectively. Each of these levels provides additional perks and benefits. They include:
- Points bonuses
- Free standard and expedited shipping without minimums
- Extended periods of time for returns and exchanges
If you happen to shop frequently at Best Buy, these elite status levels can result in more points and more savings on each purchase.
Read Also: How To Pay Best Buy Credit Card On App