Citi Premiermiles Credit Card
This card is meant for frequent flyers as it lets you earn miles on all your spends and redeem them easily for flights and hotel stays.
You can earn 10 miles for every Rs. 100 spent on airline transactions and on their exclusive website.
You can redeem miles across 100+ domestic and international airlines.
Transfer miles to any airline and hotel partners.
Employee Benefits Of Citibank Corporate Credit Card
Earn Rewards for Every Spend
- Earn non-expiring reward points for every purchase on the card
- Reward points can be redeemed on air miles, hotel stays, and gift vouchers;
Exclusive Savings and Offers
- Savings and offers on various business products and services like travel, hotel stays, car rentals, and the like
- Up to 20%*;savings on dining across India
Convenience of Travel
- Local currency is easily available in a foreign country
- Cashless payments in36 million merchant establishments globally
- Booking of air tickets, hotel rooms, or car rentals available via online, phone or branch visit
- Dedicated and personalised Citibank helpdesk;
- Priority Assistance Services 24/7 365 days a year;
Citibank Bank offers Citibank Corporate Credit Card to help the corporates manage their corporate expenses with ease and more convenience.;
How To Pick A Citi Credit Card
With so many choices, finding the best combo of Citibank credit cards can be overwhelming. Before applying, consider the data and do your research. Here are some questions to ask:
- Are you loyal to American Airlines or Costco? If so, their co-branded card might make sense for you, even if it doesnât have the strongest earnings rate.
- Will you carry a balance? If so, you will want to lean towards a Citi credit card that offers an extended 0% APR or balance transfer offer. The interest cost you save will easily outweigh any travel or cash rewards you might earn.
- Will your rewards offset the fees? Annual fees eat into your rewards. Think about your annual spending to make sure you will earn enough bonus points or cash back to offset the fee.
- Will you use the Citi cardâs benefits? Some cards come with benefits such as an annual travel statement credit, free checked bag or airport lounge membership. Before applying for a new card, think about your actual usage patterns. Does this benefit actually have value to you?
- How easy are cash or bonus points to spend? Some Citi cards have strong welcome bonuses or earnings rates, but when it comes to redeeming the rewards, they fall flat. If you donât have the time to research individual programs or to wait for a specific redemption date or amount, you might prefer a cash back rewards card or flexible rewards card.
Don’t Miss: What Credit Score Is Needed For Allegiant Credit Card
Get Rewarded Faster Than Ever
Earn 1 point for every P30 spend anywhere including online shopping and food delivery
Get 3X points when you shop and dine
Use your points to redeem cash credits, merchandise, gadgets and more with Citi ThankYou Rewards
Use your points to pay for purchases at select merchants
Redeem and manage your points flexibly
Apply for cash in under a minute with the enhanced Citi Mobile App
What If You Cant Reach A Miles Redemption Threshold
If you no longer have time or spending plans appropriate to reach a suitable 25,000 points redemption threshold with your Citi card, you may as well cash out the excess points after youre done transferring the maximum quantity you can to miles.
Thats despite the terrible rate Citi offers for cashing out, equivalent to just 0.57 cents per mile.
For example, say youve got 211,000 Citi ThankYou Points from your Rewards card expiring next week. Transferring 200,000 of those into 80,000 airline miles is almost certainly what youll be doing with them, but you dont have enough time to accrue another 14,000 points to reach the next redemption threshold of 225,000.
Technically you could whack a load of spending on your Rewards card overnight, mostly at 0.4 mpd due to the monthly 10X cap, and make it to the next threshold, but that would not be worth doing!
The 11,000 points youll have left over, which would be equivalent to 4,400 miles but sadly cant be converted in that quantity, can be redeemed at a 0.227 cents per point .
Citi allows this through two methods; Cash Rebate and Pay with Points. Both will give you the same rate, and the easiest way to do this is through the Citi App on your phone.
Cash rebate can be applied in S$10 intervals up to S$50 rebate, so with 11,000 Points left over you could use 8,800 of them for a S$20 rebate as shown below .
Recommended Reading: How To Check Your Visa Credit Card Balance
How To Decide If The Citi Rewards Program Is Worth It For You
What about bonus points?
Bonus points can add a lot of value in the short term and you can use them to justify the card’s costs for the first year or so. But after that, it’s the factors above that will help you decide whether or not to keep a card for the long term.
Transfer Citi Thankyou Points
As long as you have the Citi Premier® Card or the Citi Prestige® Credit Card, you can transfer your ThankYou points to more than a dozen airline loyalty programs at a 1:1 rate. You do have to transfer your points in 1,000-point increments.
While most of Citi’s transfer partners are airlines based outside of the U.S., many are part of an airline alliance, which means you get access to a large network of airlines when redeeming those miles. In fact, between all of Citi’s transfer partners, you have access to all three of the major airline alliances. In many cases, these airline miles are worth well over 1 cent each, so points transfer tends to be the most lucrative redemption option.
You May Like: Can I Get My Credit Card Debt Forgiven
First Citizen Citi Credit Card
Enjoy an easy way to redeem your First Citizen Reward Points against purchases at Shoppers Stop , Homestop, Arcelia, M.A.C, Clinique, Estee Lauder, Bobbi Brown, Jo Malone & Smashbox.
Use your First Citizen Citibank Credit Card and ask the cashier at the payment counter, to redeem your First Citizen Reward Points against purchases made.
Get great shopping value from your First Citizen Reward Points – Rs60 for every 100 points that you redeem.
The First Citizen Reward Points earned in a particular statement cycle against purchases made on the Credit Card are automatically transferred to your First Citizen Accounts with Shoppers Stop by 10th of next month and will reflect in the First Citizen account after that. These transferred points can be used for instant redemption post that.
How To Convert Citibank Credit Card Reward Points Into Cash
To redeem your card points to get Cashback you must have 10000 points in your account. If you have already 10000 points follow the steps below.
- Visit Citibank Net Banking Official Website and login using User ID and Password .
- Once you login successfully ,on the home page you will see option on the left hand side and then choose Rewards Catalogue Redemption.
- On the same screen you will see your all your credit cards Rewards points on the right side. click on View/Redeem option.
- On the next screen again you can see total reward points on the screen. Also you will see various options where you can redeem your reward points like Online shopping, At stores in your city, Air miles, Cashback. click on the Cashback option.
- Once you click on the Cashback option on the right side you will see the total amount you will get for redeeming the points. for example â For 10,000 rewards points you will get Rs. 3500.
- You will see successful message on the screen about points redemption.
You May Like: How To Withdraw Money From Credit Card
How Long Does It Take To Get Approved For A Citi Credit Card
The amount of time it takes to get approved for a Citi credit card partially depends on which card you apply for, your personal credit history and other factors the issuer will take into account such as your income and existing debt levels.
For someone with pristine credit, they could apply online and get an answer in as little as 30 seconds. For others it could take anywhere from seven to 10 days after applying to get an answer.
For example, someone with a score on the border of good to very good applying for a premium card, like the Citi PrestigeÂ® Card, the issuer may want to consider your bigger financial picture outside of your credit score. And, even when you get approved for a secured card, like the Citi Secured Mastercard, your account technically wonât be open until Citi receives your security deposit.
What You Can Redeem From Citibank Rewards Points
Holders of Citibank credit card can redeem their reward points to get free gifts, merchandise and services that are available on the Citibank credit card reward points gift list. It includes:
- Miles Transfer to buy Airline tickets
- Cashback option for card outstanding
- Instant Rewards by purchasing online with any of the online partners
- Buy gift vouchers for accessories, apparel, books & entertainment, departmental store, health & beauty, hotels & dining and travel.
The above mentioned Citibank credit card reward points catalogue is continuously updated and added with new items/partners. This can change at the discretion of the Bank.
Read Also: How To Transfer Money Off Credit Card
Earning Citi Thankyou Points With A Credit Card
Citi offers three main credit cards that earn ThankYou points: a no-annual-fee card, a middle-of-the-road card and a premium card. Two of these cards the Citi Premier® Card and the Citi Prestige® Credit Card allow you to transfer your points to any of Citi’s airline partners, which significantly increases the value of your ThankYou points.
|Citi Prestige® Credit Card||Earn 50,000 bonus points after spending $4,000 within three months of account opening.||Earn 5x points at restaurants and for air travel purchases, 3x for hotel and cruise purchases, and 1x for all other purchases||Yes||$495|
The sign-up bonuses on these credit cards are one of the best ways to accumulate lots of Citi ThankYou points in a short period of time. For lasting value, though, you’ll want to pay attention to the earning rate and pick a card that offers bonus points on categories where you spend the most. You’ll also want to make sure that your annual earnings outweigh the annual fee.
You’re not eligible for these sign-up bonuses if you’ve previously earned a sign-up bonus on one of these cards, or on the Citi ThankYou® Preferred Card in the past 24 months.
How We Choose The Best Credit Cards From Citi
Bankrates personal finance experts have evaluated the top Citi cards according to our 5-star rating system. Our list of criteria for rating credit cards includes:
- Rewards: Whether the card offers cash back, travel points/miles or multi-purpose rewards for eligible purchases and the potential returns based on rewards rate .
- Perks and benefits: Whether the card offers extras such as retail discounts, extended warranties on purchases, travel insurance and financial management tools.
- Annual fee: Whether the card charges an annual fee and if so, how much the cards overall value and benefits might offset the fee.
- Introductory offers: Whether the card has a sign-up bonus, welcome offer or similar sign-up incentive and how much it adds to the cards overall value.
- Variable APR: How the cards annual percentage rate compares with current averages as an indicator of cost and value.
- Foreign transaction fee: Whether the card charges a foreign transaction fee for international purchases and how the fee affects the cards overall value.
Don’t Miss: Is Paypal Credit Card Good
Make Your Shopping More Rewarding In Less Than 15 Minutes
Get a new Citi Rewards Mastercard® from your phone or computer in an easy, paperless signup process.A deposit account with Citi is not required.
Age 21 or older
Earn 3X rewards points on online purchases until June 30, 2021. For more information, click here.
No Citi credit card yet? Know more about our welcome gift .
Required Documents:1 photo-bearing government-issued ID^
^For resident foreigners, Foreign Government-issued passport and Alien Certificate of Registration issued by the Bureau of Immigration are acceptable IDs for resident foreigners and must be submitted with any of the following proofs of local residency:a. Immigrant Certificate of Residency b. ACR-I-Card with Visa status “Permanent”, otherwise, should be valid for more than 1 yearc. Visa and Work Permit/Alien Employment Permit with validity of more than 1 yeard. Special Resident Investors Visa e. Special Resident Retirement Visa f. If employed with the Top 2000 companies, employment contract or letter from company HR printed on company letterhead with name, position and confirmation of term.
Note: valid;TIN, SSS, GSIS or UMID number and active landline or mobile phone number are required.
Note: valid;TIN, SSS, GSIS or UMID number and active landline or mobile phone number are required.* Minimum income of P250,000 per year if you have no credit card
Add Monthly Expenses To Your Rewards Card
Spreading your money across multiple credit cards means you are most likely not making the most of your credit card rewards. Every credit card typically has a different rewards system and conversion rate when redeeming rewards, so youll accumulate points more slowly when you spend on multiple cards. If you use just one or two credit cards, you can make the most of your credit card rewards points by targeting the card with rewards that benefit your specific spending habits . When you do this, youll earn credit card rewards faster than if you spread out credit card points across multiple cards. Accrue and use reward points in ways which fit your life best.
Don’t Miss: How To Change Usps Address Without Credit Card
How Does Citibank Credit Card Reward Points Redemption Work
You can conduct the Citibank credit card rewards points redemption online 24×7 and also check the balance by sending just one SMS SMS REWARDS XXXX to 52484*
Citibank also makes it possible for you to purchase from its online partners and pay using the reward points!
You can redeem your points for cashback against card outstanding.
Redeem your Citibank reward points for Miles transfer and book air tickets.
Gift vouchers can be bought using the reward points. These span over accessories, apparel, books & entertainment, departmental store, health & beauty, hotels & dining and travel.
Citi Diamond Preferred Card
Best balance transfer card
- This card is best for: If youre looking to save on existing credit card debt by completing a balance transfer, this card is a good choice. Youll still pay the balance transfer fee, $5 or 3 percent whichever is greater, but youll still be saving on interest for a lengthy period of time .
- This card is not a great choice for: The Citi Diamond Preferred doesnt offer a rewards program. If youre looking to earn rewards on spending, then youll want to skip this card.
- What makes this card unique? A long introductory APR period, for both purchases and balance transfers, make this a valuable card for anyone looking to manage debt or finance a larger purchase.
- Is the Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card worth it? If you need to pay down debt or finance a large purchase, this card is definitely worth considering as the offer is one of the longer offers on the market.
Jump back to offer details.
Don’t Miss: What Is The Best Credit Card For Military
What’s The Value Of Citi Points For Gift Cards
Citi cardholders can redeem points for gift cards at a rate of 1 cent per point. This means 10,000 points would be worth $100 towards gift cards. Citi offers cardholders the ability to redeem points for over 100 brands from Albertsons to Zeel Massage. However, unlike cash back rewards, you’re limited to buying gift cards in certain increments. The gift card increments depend on the merchant:
Gift card rewards don’t provide any additional value than cash rewards. Both provide exactly one cent per point in value. So, if you’re considering buying a gift card for yourself, it makes more sense to just make a purchase at the store and redeem your points for cash back.
Even if you’re getting a gift card for a friend or family member, consider purchasing a gift card with your Citi card. That way you’ll earn points on the purchase. Then, you can still use the cash rewards option to effectively erase the purchase.
What’s The Value Of Citi Points For Cashback
Citi ThankYou points can be redeemed for cash back at a rate of up to 1 cent per point. This means 10,000 points would be worth $100. You can redeem points for a statement credit, direct deposit or get a check in the mail. Plus, there’s no limit to the number of cash redemptions you make.
Note that there are some ThankYou point-earning credit cards that don’t allow for the 1 cent cash out option, but instead offer redemption rates at .5 cents. The Citi Premier® Card and Citi Prestige offer 1 cent per ThankYou point when redeeming for cash back. The Citi Rewards+® Card offers .5 cents per ThankYou point when redeeming for cash back.
For statement credits, you can apply as few as just 1 point to get a $0.01 statement credit. That makes this redemption option particularly useful when you want to round off or zero out your ThankYou point balance after redeeming points through transfer partners.
Note that this statement credit doesn’t count as a credit card payment. You’ll still need to make the minimum payment due on your account. So, if you need to use your ThankYou points to help pay your credit card, you’ll want to opt for the direct deposit or check by mail options.
Like the statement credit option, you can redeem as few as 1 point to get a 1 cent direct deposit into a linked bank account. Don’t cut it too close though, as the direct deposit may take 5 business days to reach your account.
You May Like: How Much Is Credit Card Debt