Travel Documents Required To Enter The Philippines
The main necessary document to enter the Philippines is a valid passport with a minimum validity of 6 months beyond the expected stay.
Most nationalities are granted a stay of up to 30 days in the Philippines. Visa extensions are possible while in the Philippines, but these types of visa processes carry a cost.
Relevant foreigners must present a paper copy of their Philippine online visa waiver in order to enter the country. To obtain an electronic visa waiver, eligible citizens must complete the online form ; with their personal details and passport information.
Upon arrival, all incoming passengers will need to go through immigration control upon arrival in the Philippines. It is likely that immigration officers will ask a few security questions. It is important to remain calm and answer the questions as truthfully as possible. All travelers should be prepared to provide the supporting documentation requested by border control officers.
Do Philippine Citizens Need A Visa To Enter Europe
Yes, Philippine passport holders are required to obtain a Schengen visa in order to enter any European country in the Schengen Zone.
Still, there are some categories of people residing in the Philippines, which are exempt from the visa requirement. These categories are as following:
- Nationals of Schengen countries living in the Philippines
- Nationals of countries that have established visa-free regimes with the Schengen states, living in the Philippines*
- Philippine passport holders, that hold dual citizenship:
- Philippine citizenship and of one of the Schengen member states
- Philippine citizenship and of one of the countries that have a visa-free regime with the Schengen Zone *
*Starting January 1, 2021, these categories of Philippine residents will have to apply for an ETIAS before travelling to Europe, in order to be allowed to enter the area.
What Are The 13a Visa Requirements
To secure a Non-Quota Immigrant Visa 13A by marriage completing these requirements before submitting your application.
There are the list of requirements needed if you are submitting in the Philippine Embassy :
1. Three original application forms duly accomplished and signed.
2. Three original medical report forms with:
original and 2 photocopies of laboratory report
chest x-ray film
certification from the General Medical Council that the Doctor who signed the medical report is duly registered to practice medicine in the United Kingdom.
3. Six passport photographs
4. Original and three photocopies of proof of financial capacity
5. Three photocopies of the Philippine passport or birth certificate of Filipino spouse duly authenticated by the Philippine National Statistics Office
6. Original and three photocopies of marriage certificate
7. For applicants with prior marriage/s, kindly submit the original and three photocopies of proof of dissolution of the prior marriage/s
8. Original and three photocopies of a Certificate of Good Moral Character from the applicants employer/former employer or parish priest or any person of good standing in the community
9. Original and three photocopies of Criminal Records Bureau report
10. Current passport of the applicant
You May Like: Pay My Cabelas Visa
Ph Requirements For Medical Missions
According to the Philippine Food and Drug Administration , any foreign organization intending to bring medicines and/or medical equipment to be donated or used during the conduct of medical missions must comply with the requirements of the Department of Healths Bureau of International Health Cooperation . DOH-BIHC shall then facilitate the issuance of a clearance from the FDA and the Bureau of Health Devices and Technology for the drugs, medical supplies and medical equipment, as the case may be.
1. All applications for Foreign Surgical and Medical Missions shall be submitted to the Philippine Medical Association who shall forward the same to the following professional groups copy furnished DOH. Click here to download application form .
2. Each member of the foreign medical team must submit the following documents in applying for temporary license to practice during the duration of the mission. All documents must be in English or with English translation:
a. Valid/current license from country of origin, authenticated by the Embassy/Consulate
b. Board certification , authenticated by the Embassy/Consulate
c. Curriculum vitae, acknowledged by the Philippine Embassy/Consulate
d. Passport sized picture in four copies
e. Application letter addressed to the President of PMA to contain the following information:
– Type of mission
– Duration of the mission and inclusive dates
– Names and specialties of the mission team members
– Flight details
A. From the Donor:
Main Requirements In Applying For Schengen Czech Republic Visa For Tourists
1. Schengen Visa Application Form; completed and signed by the applicant
2. Valid Passport and copy must be valid 3 months after the visa expiration and with 2 blank pages. Include a photocopy of the bio page.
3. Colored photo 35 x 45 mm with a white background, it must be not older than 6 months
4. Original Medical Insurance Policy It should be applicable for all Schengen States and cover the entire stay or transit period of the person. The minimum is EUR 30,000 /PHP 2,5 million / USD 50,000. I highly recommend AXA Schengen for this!
5. Trip Confirmation
- For organized tours tour voucher with confirmation of host. The voucher must have the applicants name, passport details, payment , inviting the organizations stamp, and a sign of a responsible person
- Private Tours Hotel reservation or booking and detailed plan of Travel
- Day-to-day itinerary
6.; Transport Confirmation
- Round ticket reservation with the applicants name and reservation number. It is not required to pay or buy the ticket until a visa is granted.
- If by car, an international drivers license, vehicle documents with its original insurance
7. Proof of employment, activity, or income
- Certificate of Employment must contain applicants position, salary for 6 months, hired date and approved leave with the name and position of the signatory as well as contact and registration details of the company. You can also use a No Objection Letter.
Also Check: Bass Pro Credit Card Balance
Applying For A Visa To Hungary In The Philippines
The Embassy of Hungary is the only responsible establishment for the admission and processing of Schengen Visa applications to Hungary in the Philippines.
Filipino citizens will have to submit their Schengen visa applications at the Hungarian embassy in Manila. The Embassy accepts Schengen visa applications on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9:00 to 12:00.
Contact details & address:
Address: Embassy of the Federal Republic of Hungary, 8th Floor, Delrosario Law Centre, 21st Drive corner 20th Drive, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, 1630 Metro Manila
Phone: +63 2 816 7383Email:
How To Apply For A Schengen Visa In The Philippines
In order to apply for a Schengen visa in the Philippines you must follow the steps listed below in the given order:
- Check out which Schengen visa type you need. Depending on the purpose of your visit to the Schengen Area, there are a few Schengen visa types for the Philippines travelling to Europe.
- Figure out where you need to submit your Schengen visa application in the Philippines. Pay attention to the embassy/consulate/VAC of which country you need to apply at, as well as under the jurisdiction of which you fall.
- Find out when is the right and most favourable time to apply for a Schengen visa in the Philippines.
- Collect the required Schengen visa documents for Filipinos.
- Make an appointment for a visa interview in the Philippines. You may have to make an appointment online, through phone, or in person. Below in this article, you can find more information for each embassy/consulate/VAC located in the Philippines.
- Attend the interview on the day of your appointment
- Pay the visa fee. All Schengen states have fixed and synchronized visa fees. For more information, check the Schengen visa fees for Filipinos.
- Wait for the processing of your visa.
Don’t Miss: How To Pay Best Buy Credit Card On App
Applying For A Visa To The Czech Republic In The Philippines
The Czech Embassy in the Philippines has outsourced visa submission to VFS Global. This means Filipino citizens will have to submit their Schengen visa applications to the Czech Republic at one of the Visa Application Centers located in Manila or Cebu.
The VACs accept Schengen visa applications on Mondays and Tuesdays. Walk-in applications are accepted in all categories from 07:00-09:00, whereas from 09:00â14:00 are accepted applications by appointment only.
Contact details & address:
- Manila: Czech Republic Visa Application Centre, Ground Floor, Ecoplaza Bldg., Don Chino Roces Ave., Makati City, Metro Manila, 1231 Philippines
- Cebu: the Czech Republic Visa Application Centre, Unit 503, 5th Floor, Keppel Center, Samar Loop, cor. Cardinal Rosales Avenue, Cebu Business Park, Cebu City 6000, Philippines
Phone: +632 528-2502Email:
Application For Reacquisition Of Philippine Citizenship
Submit the original and one duplicate copy of the following required documents to apply for reacquisition of Philippine citizenship:
Note: The Philippine Embassy/Consulate General assumes no responsibility for any delay or loss in the mail, or while the documents are in the custody of the courier service. The applicant should note the tracking numbers of all envelopes used and submitted.
Don’t Miss: Does Discount Tire Accept Paypal
How To Apply For Uk Tourist Visa With Philippines Passport
Do you want to visit the Palace and say hi to the Queen? Hear British Accents or Irish Accents up close? See Big Ben or Londons eye? Or do a Harry Potter Tour in London? Then if you are a Filipino, you need a UK Tourist Visa to see them all! P.S. The United Kingdom is composed of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
You might think its easier for me since Jonathan is a British Citizen. But, its easy for you too, as a Philippine Passport Holder. Hopefully, you can obtain your visa with the help of this guide!; You can check out everything for a minimum of 6 months to 10 years validity.
Other Articles You can Read:
Gaining An Immigrant Visa
What Is A Non
According to Philippine Immigration Act 1940, amended and enacted by RA 4376, The Non-Quota Immigrant Visa by Marriage is a type of immigrant visa give to the spouse of a Filipino citizen who wishes to take on permanent residency in the Philippines.
The 13A visa is different from the Balikbayan Visa which is given on arrival to the foreign national provided that they travel with their Filipino spouse.
How Long Does It Take To Process A Visa Application For The Philippines
During the application process for the Philippines electronic travel authorization, you will need to select a processing speed. We have three speeds to choose from:
- Standard – It will take up to 7 days to get your eTA.
- Rush – It will take up to 5 days to get your eTA.
- Super Rush – It will take up to 2 days to get your eTA.
Recommended Reading: How Do I Check My Cabela’s Credit Card Balance
What Do I Need To Travel To The Philippines
All foreigners must make sure to check the policies and requirements relevant to the visa of their choice before applying for a permit and departing for the Philippines.
A visitor visa to the country can be obtained through an Embassy or Consulate. Citizens from Taiwan need to complete an online form with a valid passport in order to obtain their eTA for the Philippines.
These are some of the visa requirements for the Philippines:
- Passport/travel document valid for at least six months beyond the intended period of stay in the Philippines
- Duly Accomplished Visa application forms
- Proof of bona fide status as a tourist or businessman
- Confirmed tickets for the return or onward journey to the next port of destination
- Payment of relevant visa fees
Revised Guidelines Per Iatf
All passengers permitted entry into the Philippines shall be required to do a 14-day mandatory quarantine. Passengers must:
- Mandatory; quarantine for 14 days:
- Mandatory RT-PCR COVID-19 testing at their respective quarantine hotel/facility on the SEVENTH day, Day 1 being the date of arrival in the Philippines.
- Negative result from the COVID-19 test shall be endorsed to the passengers local government units, who shall then strictly monitor the remainder of the 14-day quarantine through their respective Barangay Health Emergency Response Teams.
Arriving passengers who are fully vaccinated in the Philippines are only required to undergo a seven day facility-based quarantine upon arrival, with the day of arrival being the first day.
- USEFUL LINKS:
Also Check: Macy’s Minimum Interest Charge
How To Obtain A Philippine Retirement Visa
If youre dreaming of a sun-soaked retirement in the Philippines, youre not alone. Its a popular spot for UK retirees, boasting a gorgeous tropical climate and a friendly community. The cost of living is low and the country is simply beautiful, with some of the worlds most stunning beaches.
Before you can jet off to the Philippines though, youll need to get yourself a Philippine retirement visa. Well cover everything you need to know here, including how to apply, the documents youll need and how much it costs.
Well even cover how to save money on your retirement visa fees, using Wise. Open a multi-currency account and you can send money securely over from the UK to the Philippines – for tiny, transparent fees and the real, mid-market exchange rate. Theres even a contactless debit card you can use for low-cost spending in Philippine pesos once you arrive.
Well look at this in more detail later. For now, lets get that Philippine retirement visa sorted for you.
Gather Your Supporting Documentation
Although you will only need your supporting documents when you actually start the visa application process its always a good idea to gather everything you need as early as possible so that they can be verified and ready to submit when you eventually start the application process for your Canadian visa. The Canadian government has strict deadlines that must be met if you want your application to be considered.
Don’t Miss: How To Pay Best Buy Credit Card On App
Travel To The Philippines From The Usa
Online applications for travel permits to the Philippines are usually very quick. eTA applicants can expect to hear back on the status of their request within 3 business days. Sometimes, it can take longer than that in case of public holidays or missing/ incorrect information on the form.
If the request is approved, the eTA Philippines permit from the US will be sent via email at the address provided during the application. eTA holders are expected to take both a digital and hard copy with them as they reach the Philippines. If traveling as a group, each member will need to have a separate sheet of paper showing their eTA visa waiver.
Before entering the country, travelers must obtain proof of a ticket for onward travel from the Philippines to show at their point of departure. Otherwise, they may be barred from boarding their flight or be required to purchase a ticket on the spot in order to continue with their travel plans.
Visa and eTA holders must also ensure that they follow the Philippine customs regulations in order to avoid delays at the border and potential fines.