Looking For Gift Card Ideas
Clothing Who doesn’t need clothes? Whatever theyre into, get them something that always fits and keeps them in style from top fashion retailers.
Gifts for HimWhether he’s a gamer, handyman or outdoorsman, pick from his favourite brands and get him something he will truly love.
RestaurantsTreat someone to an inspired dining experience. Browse our diverse range of dining and restaurant gift card options.
Gifts for HerFind the perfect gifts for her – from great reads, hot tech to jewellery and cosmetics, surprise her with something special.
MoviesWhat better way to spend an evening than heading to the movies? Give a movie gift card tonight and let them enjoy the show!
Gifts for TeensGet a gift that will help teens stay on trend with the latest tech, accessories and fashion from their favourite brands.
TravelTreat yourself or your favourite travellers with a gift card for the perfect hotel in over 200 countries.
Gifts for KidsGet them a gift card that gives them everything they want including their favourite books, movies, music and video games!
Prior To Placing An Order And/or Loading Cash Cards Consider The Following
Due to increased security controls, ALL Users prior to placing an order and/or loading cash cards must either be:
1. On campus, using UW Wifi
2. Using a UW registered computer, using a UW internet connection
3. Remotely connected to a UW registered computer
4. OR Accessing the site via Husky OnNet
Information regarding connecting via Husky OnNet is available here:
Any questions in terms of Husky OnNet should be directed to the customer service team at UW IT .
Ownership And Use Of The Card
The Card is activated and ready for use. The default PIN is the last four digits of the card number. If the cardholder wishes to change the PIN, they can call or go to centralbank.com.
The Card is and will remain the property of Central Bank & Trust Co. However, you will be solely and completely responsible for the possession, use and control of the Card. You must surrender the Card to Central Bank & Trust Co. immediately upon request. The Card may not be used for Internet lottery, betting, or gambling transactions or for any illegal transactions. The Card may not be used for recurring or installment payments, cash disbursements , or the purchase of money orders.
Your Central Bank Visa Gift Card is issued by Central Bank & Trust Co. and may be used for purchases at all Visa debit merchants.
This Central Bank Visa Gift Card is not a credit card. You may only use it when there is a balance remaining on the Card and only up to the amount left on the Card. Purchases will be deducted from your Central Bank Visa Gift Card until the value reaches zero. If you are given value through the use of the Card greater than the balance remaining, you will pay us on demand the amount by which your transactions exceeded the balance remaining on the Card.
The Central Bank Visa Gift Card is non-reloadable and cannot be reused.
You May Like: Netflix Free Trial Without Card
Visa Travel Card Features
- 24 hour cash access. Use your Travel card to make purchases worldwide at merchants that accept Visa or obtain local currency at any ATM that displays a Visa symbol.
- Variable purchase amounts. Visa Travel cards can be purchased in any amount .
- Multiple Cards. You can purchase additional cards that allow you to access the same funds. Each additional card will have its own unique PIN. You can give them to travel companions, or keep them as instant replacement cards in case your card is lost, stolen or damaged.
How To Apply For A Us Bank Card
You can apply for a U.S. Bank credit card in person or online. To apply online:
To apply for a U.S. Bank credit card, youll need to be 18 years of age, a legal resident of the United States and have a Social Security Number or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number. Youll also need to have the following information available:
- Personal information. Your full name, date of birth, Social Security Number, place of residence, phone number and email address.
- Income and employment information. Youll need to provide U.S. Bank with information regarding your employment status, total annual income and the source of that income.
- If youre applying for a secured card, youll also need to provide information on the account youre using to fund your security deposit.
How many U.S. Bank credit cards can I have?
U.S. Bank doesnt have a stated restriction on the number of credit cards you can have.
Also Check: Does Chase Settle Credit Card Debt
D Commencing An Arbitration
The party initiating arbitration must choose one of the following arbitration forums to administer the arbitration:
- The American Arbitration Association under AAAs Consumer Arbitration Rules, except as modified by this account Agreement. AAAs Rules may be obtained from www.adr.org or 1-800-778-7879 .
- JAMS/Endispute under JAMS Comprehensive Arbitration Rules & Procedures or Streamlined Arbitration Rules & Procedures, including JAMS Consumer Minimum Standards, except as modified by this account Agreement. JAMS Class Action Procedures shall not apply. JAMS rules may be obtained from www.jamsadr.com or 1-800-352-5267 .
If the chosen arbitration forum is for any reason unable to serve, then the parties may agree to a comparable substitute organization. If the parties are unable to agree, then a court of competent jurisdiction shall appoint a substitute organization.
Us Bank Introduces Two New Secured Credit Cards
Regardless of which card you decide is best for you, keep in mind that a secured card requires an initial upfront deposit of $300 to $5,000. This serves as your spending limit as well as collateral for the bank in case you cannot pay off your card. However, if you decide to cancel your card at any point, you will receive your deposit back.
The cards are issued by Visa, and are accepted anywhere Visa is taken.
Recommended Reading: What Is Monthly Housing Payment On Credit Card Application
Refusal To Honor Card
We are not liable for any refusal to honor your Card or any Cash Advance or for any retention of your Card by us, any other bank, or any seller or lessor of goods and services. Issuer has no responsibility for merchandise or services obtained with a Card and any dispute concerning merchandise or services will be independently settled by Holder with the merchant concerned.
Confirm Understanding Of Terms
Although Visa gift cards with no activation fees enable recipients to access the listed value from inception, other fees and conditions may apply. Review the terms and conditions closely to make sure you fully understand any other costs or restrictions associated with the card before making a purchase decision.
Read Also: How Can I Pay My Macy’s Credit Card Bill
Gift Card Currency Conversion
For those stores and restaurants that do allow their gift cards to be used outside of the U.S., a currency conversion will be needed to calculate the value of the gift card. For example, if you buy a gift card in the United States for 50 U.S. dollars and give it to someone in Canada, the card will be worth approximately 65 Canadian dollars, depending on the exchange rate at the time the gift card is redeemednot the exchange rate in place when the gift card was purchased.
Thats what Ive found so far. Digging up the answer to whether or not a gift card can be used in Canada turned into quite a challenge. Some websites clearly outline whether or not their cards can be used internationally, some provide clarification deep inside terms and conditions pages and others dont have cross-border redemption listed at all. So I will update this list whenever I come across a new opportunity. In the meantime, let me know if you find other gift cards that can be used in other countries or purchased from other countries and used in the United States. We might not have the flexibility of sending Visa gift cards to friends and family members across the border, but there are some really great store brand gift card alternatives. If you have other suggestions, leave a note in the comments below or reach me at on Twitter.
Happy Gift Carding!
~Shelley Hunter, Gift Card Girlfriend
Best Options For Buying Visa And Mastercard Gift Cards
A common practice for increasing credit card rewards is to use a credit card to buy PIN-enabled Visa or Mastercard gift cards, and then liquidate those cards by using them to reload prepaid cards, buy money orders, or pay bills.
The first step is to find PIN-enabled Visa or Mastercard gift cards that can be bought with a credit card, with low fees, and without risk of incurring cash advance fees. Thats where this post can help. Note that this post focuses on options available within the United States only. Within the US, options vary by region, by county, by store, and even from one cashier to another.
You can often find promotions to save on the activation fees. Current and recently expired promotions are listed here:
Read Also: How To Apply For Sears Credit Card
Bank’s Liability For Failure To Make Transfers
If we do not complete a transaction arising from the use of your Card on time or in the correct amount according to our agreement with you, we will be liable for your losses or damages. However, there are some exceptions. We will not be liable, for instance:
If through no fault of ours, you do not have enough money on your Card to cover a transaction or
If the terminal or system was not working properly or
If circumstances beyond our control prevent the transaction, despite reasonable precautions that we have taken.
Visa Gift Cards Are Sold Online
An easy place to buy Visa® Gift Cards is online because you can order them right from your phone while youre out and about or you can buy one straight from your laptop or tablet when youre watching TV with your kids.
The best thing about ordering a gift card online is that you often have the ability to customize the Visa gift card with a name, greeting and possibly even a photo or video. The downside to ordering a Visa gift card online is that you might have to pay shipping charges and, unless you order an electronic gift card, youll have to wait for the plastic card to be delivered. If time is your friend, then this is the gift card I recommend.
Getting Started With Visa Reloadable Prepaid Card
Visa Prepaid cards are easy to use and reloadable, which means you can add funds onto the card at any time!
These Cards are great for every day spending such as coffees, groceries and online shopping. They are also ideal to give to younger children as an allowance card or for school field trips.
With Visa Reloadable Prepaid cards, you are protected under Visa’s Zero Liability policy 1 and the cards are secure and convenient.
F No Class Action Or Joinder Of Parties
You and we agree that no class action, private attorney general, or other representative claims may be pursued in arbitration, nor may such action be pursued in court if either you or we elect arbitration. Unless mutually agreed to by you and us, Claims of two or more persons may not be joined, consolidated, or otherwise brought together in the same arbitration . If this specific paragraph is determined by the arbitrator to be unenforceable, then this entire provision shall be null and void.
Recommended Reading: Check Cabela’s Gift Card Balance
Us Bank Rewards Program
U.S. Bank offers a rewards program called FlexPerks. By using certain cards, you can collect points called FlexPoints that you can redeem for rewards.
How can you redeem FlexPoints?
You can redeem your FlexPoints on a variety of purchases, including air travel, hotel stays, car rentals, gift cards, merchandise and statement credits on your account. Redeem them by signing into your U.S. Bank online banking account.
How much are FlexPoints worth?
According to the U.S. Bank site at the time of writing, the current value of FlexPoints when redeemed on travel is 1.5 cents per point. That said, the value of FlexPoints depends on what youre redeeming them on.
Types Of Us Bank Credit Cards
U.S. Bank offers some of the best credit cards you can currently get. As of March 2021, U.S. Bank offers the longest balance transfer period on one of its cards. Theres also excellent reward cards for dining, travel and rotating categories, which are either on par or exceed competitor cards. Theres even a secured credit card for building credit and a few business credit cards.
The only type of card U.S. Bank lacks is a student card. But students can always become authorized users to someone elses U.S. Bank credit card, they can enjoy the cards benefits and build credit at the same time.
Are there US Bank no annual fee-free credit cards?
Yes. The Minneapolis-based U.S. Bank offers a suite of credit cards with no annual fee, including a cobranded credit cards for airlines and supermarkets like Harris Teeter and Ralphs. Some earn you cash back, while others shine for long intro APR periods on balance transfers that can safe you hefty fees. Your US Bank no annual fee card options include:
- Fred Meyer Rewards® World Mastercard®
- Frys REWARDS World Mastercard®
- Harris Teeter REWARDS World Mastercard®
- King Soopers REWARDS World Mastercard®
- Kroger REWARDS World Mastercard®
- Smiths REWARDS World Mastercard®
Will I earn more rewards if I pay an annual fee?
Generally, yes. For most credit cards, the higher the annual fee you pay, the higher your perks and rewards earned.
US Bank annual fee credit cards tend to result in the following perks.
Summary of U.S. Bank cards
Also Check: Svcsapps Charge
How To Load Us Bank Cash Cards
For instructions on how to load US Bank Cash Cards, please click here.
Cards are loaded within 2-3 business days from when the Department Approver approves it.
Please encourage your cardholder to register the card online so they can check their balance and view their transactions. Registering online is free.
Standout Benefits Of A Us Bank Card
- Long balance transfer periods. As of March 2021, U.S. Bank offers the longest balance transfer period you can find in a credit card. This is incredibly useful if youre looking to consolidate your debt and pay it off without paying interest.
- Rewards cards. U.S. Bank offers one of the most rewarding credit cards you can get. For dining purchases, the U.S. Bank Altitude® Go Visa Signature® Card earns the highest rate without paying an annual fee. For cashback rewards the U.S. Bank Cash+ Visa Signature® Card is on par with most 5% cashback cards. Travel enthusiasts can get the U.S. Bank Altitude® Reserve Visa Infinite® Card and the U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Gold American Express® Card and earn generous rewards on travel purchases plus enjoy travel benefits.
You May Like: How To Cancel Chase Credit Card Online
Enjoy These Prepaid Card Benefits
- The perfect companion to cash and your CIBC debit and credit cards.
- Available to buy at banking centres, and through CIBC Online Banking® and the CIBC Mobile Banking App®.
- You can buy up to 5 prepaid cards, one for each currency.
- Buying and using a prepaid card wont affect your credit rating.
- Load funds from your CIBC bank account or CIBC Personal Line of Credit, or with your credit or debit card at the Toronto Pearson Airport Banking Centre.
- Save time when shopping online: use online banking to set up a Visa Checkout account with this card.
- Free cash withdrawals at CIBC ATMs within Canada.
- The ATM cash withdrawal fee is waived for one withdrawal outside of Canada per month.
- Funds don’t expire3.
- Free 24/7 online access to your account balance and transactions.
Navy Federal Credit Union
Navy Federal Credit Union offers Visa gift cards to their members. They are available in increments ranging from $15 to $500, and the funds never expire. In the event your card is lost or stolen, you can request a replacement card if funds remain on the original card.
Gift cards can be purchased at any branch or online. A check card or credit card must be presented at checkout to confirm membership. If you purchase the card online, you must use a Navy Federal debit or credit card at checkout.
Read Also: How To Apply For Sears Credit Card
Central Bank Visa Gift Card Terms & Conditions
These are your Central Bank Visa Gift Card Terms and Conditions. In these Terms and Conditions you or your means the person who has received the Central Visa Gift Card we, us, or our means Central Bank & Trust Co. located in Lexington, Kentucky Card means the Central Bank Visa Gift Card. Please read the following carefully and keep them for your records. Please sign your Card immediately. By accepting and using your Card, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
Sometimes A Simple Gift Is A Great Way To Show Someone How You Feel From Saying Thank You To Congratulations To I Love You The Gift Of A Prepaid Valley Visa Gift Card Can Say A Lot
- Works like a debit card everywhere Visa is accepted*
- May be purchased at any of our conveniently located branches
- Available in any amount from $25 up to $500
- Exclusive to Valley customers for a fee of $4.25 per card**
- Register and track your purchases at VNBGiftCard.com or call 866-594-2079
DISCLOSURES:*The Valley Visa® Gift Card can be used for signature-based or PIN based transactions everywhere Visa® Debit Cards are accepted in the U.S., but cannot be used at ATMs or for cash back PIN based transactions. Funds placed on the Valley Visa® Gift Card do not expire. A card replacement fee of $15 will be charged to replace a lost or stolen card. The Valley Visa® Gift Card is not reloadable and no additional funds may be added to the card. Additional terms and conditions apply. For account balance, or information about fees and other terms, call Gift Card Customer Service at 866-594-2079.
**May not be purchased online.
Read Also: Penneys Credit Card Payment Online