Manage Your Account & Pay Your Bill
You can usually pay your bill online on your
The Bass Pro Shops CLUB Card has replaced the old Bass Pro Shops Outdoor Rewards Mastercard, and this new card is issued by Capital One rather than Bank of America. The new card is more rewarding for certain purchases, and comes with additional benefits. See the section below for details on this transition, and what to do if you had the old card.
Cardholders will earn CLUB points based on their member level at Bass Pro Shops, Cabelas, participating Cenex convenience stores, and a variety of affiliated resorts and restaurants. You can see all of those participating locations below.
|CLUB Points||Status Level|
1X Club point is provided for every other purchase, at non-affiliated merchants.
Points can be redeemed for purchases at Bass Pro Shops or Cabelas, at a rate of $1 for 100 points. This means youll earn a cash back equivalent of 25% at Bass Pro Shops and affiliates, depending on your status level, with 1% back everywhere else.
The annual spend requirements refer to calendar years . In addition to the spend requirements, eligibility for the Silver and Black status levels will be based on your creditworthiness. The better your credit, the better your chances of approval. The Silver and Black levels also come with different card designs.
The Bass Pro Shops CLUB Card has no annual fee, and there are no foreign transaction fees.
What Are The Best Sites & Apps To Get Cashback Rewards
It’s best to start with online cashback sites. These sites have no commitments, no hidden fees, and they don’t require a credit check. All you need is an email to start.
Give users short surveys for users to cash out with Google Pay. Questions relate to recent visits to stores, restaurants, and landmarks. Other questions are on your experience with a Google property such as Youtube, Gmail, Apps in Google Play, or hardware devices. The payouts can go up to $20. Unfortunately, it’s only available on android.
Bass Pro Shops Club Card
Credit Card Insider is an independent, advertising supported website. Credit Card Insider receives compensation from some credit card issuers as advertisers. Advertiser relationships do not affect card ratings or our Editors Best Card Picks. Credit Card Insider has not reviewed all available credit card offers in the marketplace. Content is not provided or commissioned by any credit card issuers. Reasonable efforts are made to maintain accurate information, though all credit card information is presented without warranty. When you click on any Apply Now button, the most up-to-date terms and conditions, rates, and fee information will be presented by the issuer. Credit Card Insider has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Credit Card Insider and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. A list of these issuers can be found on our Editorial Guidelines.
The CLUB card replaced the old Bass Pro Shops Outdoor Rewards Mastercard, and is now issued by Capital One rather than Bank of America. This card provides different interest rates depending on where you shop see below for more details on interest rates and what to do if you didnt receive a new card.
Recommended Reading: Td Bank Gift Card Activation
The Bass Pro Shops Club Card
Outdoor lovers get tons of benefits and a strong and great line of credit with the Bass Pro Shops Club Card issued by Capital One. The card here also gives 2% back Club Points on all Bass Pro Shop and Cabela purchases.
Additionally, MasterCard offers 1% back in Club Points on purchases made anywhere they are accepted. There is a lot of flexibility in using the points you get, and you can easily track these points with a Bass Pro account. You can also earn $20 in CLUB points when youre approved.
Bass Pro Shops Club Card Review
Ideal for the avid outdoorsmen, the Bass Pro Shops® CLUB Card allows cardholders to earn up to 5% back for use towards future purchases at Bass Pro Shops and its properties. Theres no annual fee or spending minimum, which makes it easy for outdoor enthusiasts to benefit from where they already shop. Cardholders get access to exclusive outdoor events, member-only deals, and receive a special low APR on Bass Pro Shops and Cabelas purchases. New members can earn a bonus of $60 in CLUB points upon approval and an extra $10 worth of points after spending $500 on purchases within the first 30 days.
Read Also: Alcon Reward Card Visa Balance
What Does The Word Cabela Mean
4.4/5Cabela meansCabela meanson it here
Cabella Means. Thanks! International Interest. Also see international interest. C is for caress, a loving touch for your loved ones.
Subsequently, question is, is Cabela’s and Bass Pro the same? Bass Pro Shops’ roughly $4 billion acquisition of rival outdoor retailer Cabela’s is complete, but the small western Nebraska town that has been home to Cabela’s is still wondering about its future. Cabela’s shareholders are receiving $61.50 per share in the merger. The remaining company will be privately held.
Similarly one may ask, where did the name Cabela’s come from?
Chappell, Nebraska, United States
Is Cabela’s going out of business?
13, 2020, with more information. Less than three years after Bass Pro Shops acquired its rival Cabela’s, the outdoor brand retailer is closing its Cabela’s stores in Fort Oglethorpe, Georgia, and Bristol, Virginia, and combining the shuttered Cabela’s with nearby Bass Pro Shops just across the state line in Tennessee.
How To Stack Your Rewards For Maximum Value
Ultimately rewards programs, whether it be in points, cashback, or gift cards, all have value. Make sure the view program terms because they’re always subject to change throughout the calendar year and make sure to use them if they expire. Many of these programs like MyPoints are free to use, so what are you waiting for? Start earning reward points today.
Read Also: Td Bank Visa Gift Card Balance
Q: Does A Cabelas Gift Card Work At Bass Pro Shops
Yes, you can use a Cabelas gift card at Bass Pro Shops. This is possible because Bass Pro Shops is the parent company of Cabelas as of July 2017.
Cabelas gift cards can be used at Bass Pro Shops. Additionally, Bass Pro Shops gift cards can be used at Cabelas. This was verified on Cabelas.com.
You can also use a Cabelas gift card on BassPro.com. Furthermore, you can use a Bass Pro gift card on Cabelas.com. This applies to traditional and eGift cards.
Consider The Cabelas Outdoor Rewards Program Instead
The Cabelas CLUB Mastercard® isnt your only opportunity to save on Cabelas purchases. By joining the Cabelas Outdoor Rewards program instead of applying for a Cabelas credit card, you might be able to save even more money overall on your purchases.
Your rewards card isnt a credit card or any other form of payment, but many of its features match those of the Cabelas CLUB Mastercard®. Heres a rundown of how it works.
- Youll still earn two points for every $1 you spend on Cabelas purchases, just like you would with the credit card.
More importantly, you may benefit more financially by not adding another credit card to your wallet. Store credit cards can be risky, and theyre sometimes worth it if the rewards can save you a lot of money. But if you can achieve those savings through the stores dedicated rewards program, whats the benefit of applying for the in-store card, too?
Recommended Reading: Cabela’s Club Visa Interest Rate
Store Credit Cards That Can Be Used Anywhere
Disclosure: FQF is reader-supported. When you buy/reserve/sign up through a link, we may earn a commission.
Retail stores sometimes offer various types of store credit cards, namely closed-loop and open-loop credit cards. Closed-loop store credit cards can only be used at the stores locations and its affiliates. Open-loop store credit cards with an American Express, Mastercard, or Visa logo can be used anywhere that accepts the credit card network. Some retailers that offer open-loop store credit cards that can be used anywhere include Amazon, Best Buy, Cabelas, and Nordstrom. For more information, see below.
This Card Is Best For
- Resists or refuses an annual fee on principle or due to costAnnual Fee Averse
- Seeks to maximize points or miles earnings across spending categoriesRewards Strategist
This card could be suited to someone who spends regularly at Cabela’s and Bass Pro Shops and wants to earn rewards they can use at those stores and their affiliates. If you spend more than $10,000 or $25,000 at those stores annually, you also unlock Silver and Black level member benefits, including access to unique hunting and fishing trips.
Also Check: Valero Self Serve
Bass Pro Credit Card Approval Requirements
The Bass Pro Shops credit card approval requirement requires a 700+ credit score on your credit card. you need some good credit to get this card.
However, the issuer will consider other factors, including Your income, Any existing debts, Your credit history and so on when considering your application.
Bass Pro Shops Outdoor Rewards Credit Card Benefits & Features
When you use your Bass Pro Shops® Outdoor Rewards® Credit Card to make purchases at Bass Pro shops youll earn 5% rewards on most of your purchases there. If you have the Platinum Mastercard version of this card, you will only earn 3%. These rewards come in the form of points that get added to your Outdoor Rewards® account. Whenever you use the credit card, your rewards are separate from the points youd normally earn through the program without a credit card. Additionally, when the credit card also earns you 1% back at other stores as well you can get points anywhere Mastercard is accepted.
The Bass Pro Shops® Outdoor Rewards® Credit Card doesn’t allow you to earn 5% on ALL in-store purchase. There are some exceptions, which include the following:
- Purchases made from any vendor operating within any Bass Pro Shops Retail Location
- Taxidermy services
- Purchases of Tracker® Boats, Mercury Motors, RVs and ATVs
- Expenses incurred in connection with, or at Big Cedar Lodge
This list is not comprehensive. If you are unsure about a particular purchase, you can call Bank of America to confirm with them.
All the rewards on this credit card come in the form of points that can be later traded in for Bass Pass Pro reward certificates. You need 500 points to receive a $10 certificate. You also can only get your rewards in increments of $10. That means if you stop using the card with anywhere between 1 and 499 points left in your account , you will not be able to cash them out.
You May Like: Cabelas Visa Points System
Who This Card Is Good For
- Frequent Bass Pro Shops customers. If you regularly shop at Bass Pro Shops, say at least every couple of months, this is a nice card to use because of the perks mentioned above. As long as you’re paying off the card balance each month, the rewards will add up quickly, basically giving you free money to use at Bass Pro Shops. If you’re going to carry a balance on the card though, the interest rates will negate your rewards – and then some.
Reasons We’d Skip The Card
- You don’t shop at Bass Pro Shops frequently. If you are looking for a good rewards program on a credit card, the Bass credit card is good for regular Bass customers. But there are much better general credit card rewards programs on the market for those who aren’t going to spend all that much at Bass Pro Shops.
Don’t Miss: Jcpenney Mastercard Cash Advance
What Are Other Popular Loyalty Programs
- began as a way for members to get free, fast shipping but has evolved to now offering access to original content, from movies, shows, ebooks, magazines, comics, music, and more. Amazon provides a credit card that often has a $30 gift card upon signing up along with 5% cash back at Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market, 2% cash back at restaurants, gas stations, and drugstores, with 1% cash back on other purchases. The card doesn’t have annual fees and foreign transaction fees. Add up these points and use them for your next Amazon.com purchase.
- TargetÃ¢â¬â¢s REDcard that you can get as a credit card or a debit card. Many customers consider a must-have because it’ll save shoppers 5% on every purchase, gives free shipping for online orders, an additional 30 days for returns with no annual fee, and access to RedCard Exclusives.
- Kohl’s Yes2You Reward allows members to earn 1 point for every dollar they spend at Kohls. On the first of every month, you’ll get a $5 reward for every 100 points earned. The points do expire after 30 days, so they should be redeemed frequently.
- Starbucks has an excellent program for rewards Ã¢â¬â just be sure to use the app to maximize the benefits. You can download the app and sign up for free. Every day there are Bonus Stars you can participate to earn on top of the two stars for every dollar spent with Starbucks. Stars can redeem add-ons like extra syrups, drink upgrades, and free items.
Mypoints: Your Daily Rewards Program
- Airlines often have their branded credit cards, but you can still earn miles and points from frequenting an airline with the same rewards account. Alaska Airlines Mileages Plus is a popular airline for flyers along the west coast. All members of the airlines rewards program earn tier-qualifying miles based on the miles physically flown …
Don’t Miss: Best Buy Card App
Should You Apply For The Bass Pro Shops Club Card
Bass Pro Shops® credit card is a no-brainer if youre already frequent Bass Pro Shops customer. Their acquisition of Cabelas in 2017 doubles the shopping and point redemption options of cardholders for either retailer, and points can be earned and redeemed at either brand at the exact same rates. The card is the same as the Cabelas Club Visa credit card but thats not a bad thing. While not recommended as an everyday credit card, the specialized rewards of this retail credit card would suit any hunter, fisherman, or backpackers wallet quite well.
Bass Pro Credit Card Application Status
If you want bass pro credit card application status information whether you apply in-store or online, you will get an instant decision. If you havent received it, you can check the status of your application by calling 1-877-277-5901. And wait until they ask about checking in on an application, then say, Application Status.
Don’t Miss: Best Buy Credit Application
What Does 50000 Miles Get You Capital One
That means 50,000 miles are worth $500 in travel when you pay for your qualifying travel expense directly with your Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card and then use the Purchase Eraser to receive statement credit for the purchase. Or, you can book travel directly through the Capital One travel portal.
Activate Your Club Credit Card
- ACTIVATE YOUR NEW BASS PRO SHOPS CLUB CARD In order to activate your new card, you will need to SIGN IN to Capital One online below or CALL 1.800.300.5984. After you have activated your card, connect your CLUB account online to your basspro.com account to view balance, available credit, access payments, and more.
Read Also: Best Buy Card Application
Dont Shoot Yourself In The Foot By Carrying A Balance
If you carry a balance on the Cabelas CLUB Mastercard®, you could be rolling the dice on your credit.
For one thing, the Cabelas CLUB Mastercard® charges an interest rate of 9.99% on purchases from Cabelas and Bass Pro Shops an offer that camouflages the potential for spending beyond your budget. When compared to the cards regular variable APR for all other purchases, which ranges between 15.24% and 26.99%, you might be tempted to take advantage of the special in-store APR by making a big purchase you cant pay for right away and carrying a costly balance.
Also, from time to time the Cabelas CLUB Mastercard® may promote 0% interest special financing offers. But the terms of repayment are confusing, because Cabelas doesnt indicate how interest charges will be applied after the promotional period ends.
Even if you pay down most but not all of your balance before the special financing period ends, some cards charge deferred interest on the entire balance , if you dont pay the whole thing off by a certain due date.
Does the Cabelas card do that? We dont know. But the terms as we read them do sound eerily similar to deferred interest clauses weve seen from other store cards. Even if they dont charge deferred interest, the lack of clarity with this and other card features troubles us.